Qoseph
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, I was wondering If I could add you as a friend?
    You see, I need those oh so special Spritzees playing in your safari. My Safari is Rock, but I don't know which rocks.
    I have added your FC already, if you're willing.

3DS FC: 1676-3964-7010
    IGN: Ryan
    Qoseph
    Qoseph
    onix, dwebble, and something else
    ProtoTurtle
    ProtoTurtle
    Thank you.

Yea,
    We keep missing each other online, to get the third spot / hidden abilities. One of these days...
    ProtoTurtle
    ProtoTurtle
    I am usually online around this time every night tho.
    I'm not sure what my safari has, but I want togekiss for my team (sick of OP'd dragon types, mach punchers, and sucker punchers effortlessly taking out my team despite my dual screen support). I'd appreciate it if you added me. Sent the friend request. If it's no trouble, could you also tell me what my friend safari yields? Thank you

FC: 1521-2785-5194
    Qoseph
    Qoseph
    Sure thing.
    Qoseph
    Qoseph
    phantump, lampent, and i cant see the third yet
    astrichthyes
    Thank you :)
    Hey, I saw you have spritzee in your safari, and if you could add my friend safari sometime (4699 5610 3123 with Growlithe, Pyroar, and Ninetales), I'd really appreciate it.
    Thanks!
    Hi,

I see you have a Togepi in your safari, I tried breeding a normal one but it takes ages to get a safari would be a real help to me. I already added you I hope you'll add me !! This is my safari 1719-3286-6459 Grass (Sunkern,Petilil,Quilladin) not the best but it has a starter in it.

Thx in advance

Gr, Mouseke
    Qoseph
    Qoseph
    alright did it
    Mouseke
    Mouseke
    thx !!
    Qoseph
    Qoseph
    Could you go online at some point so I can get your full safari?
    Hi, if you're interested in Electric: (Dedenne, Electabuzz, Luxio) please add me 1719-4350-0416
    Hey there mate would you mind adding my friend code? It is 2079-7334-0130. I am a dragon type and have Fraxure, Dragonair and Sliggoo. Thanks!
    I also saw your Safari listing and was wondering if you wanted to exchange codes. I have Dwebble / Rhydon / Corsola and my code is 1306-6329-0529
    Hi there. I saw your entry in the Smogon Safari list. Would you like to exchange friend codes? My Safari has Vullaby, Sneasel, and Sableye. I've been really looking for someone with Aroma Veil Spritzees, you see. My friend code is 1375-8116-1915 if you're interested.
    Qoseph
    Qoseph
    Sure thing, I just did
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…