Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi I have an egg that matches 3791. I can offer a flawless Pokemon in return for helping me.
    Cassie
    Also would you like a flawless: HA Calm Poliwag, HA Jolly Venipede in an egg, bold blue flabebe, sassy spritzee, sassy/relaxed super pumpkaboo, or jolly larvitar? They all have some egg moves too of course.
    Ryne
    The venipede or larvitar sound cool, you choose which one to give me. I soft resetted because I didn't see that you wanted a nickname, but I'm going to trade you now.
    Cassie
    I'll send you larvitar since it has 4 egg moves :) Thanks a ton! I've been working on poliwags for days lol.
    hii!! i have your shiny value!! could youhatch an egg for me?
    Ryne
    Does it match 3791? If it does, great!
    Hi, you ahve the SV I need to hatch an egg. Can you help?
    Ryne
    Hello, my sv is 3791, make sure it matches. I have an old on e in there so I don't want to disappoint you :)
    Hey, I got an egg that matches your SV value, I'd really appreciate it if you could hatch it for me! My FC is 3668 - 8213 - 3965, IGN Aaron Zheng. LMK if you can, I can offer a bunch of stuff as compensation. Thanks in advance.
    Ryne
    Hello, my sv is 3791, make sure it matches. I have an old on e in there so I don't want to disappoint you :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…