Frochtejohgurt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• poste mal dein Team sonst gilt der win nicht
    Frochtejohgurt
    Frochtejohgurt
    hmm sollte auch so zählen eigt. wenn es doppelt pkmn gibt, können die teams das ja wohl selbst erkennen...
    Frochtejohgurt
    Frochtejohgurt
    halbfinale ist sicher, sollte dein typ nicht plötzlich auftauchen
    Frochtejohgurt
    Frochtejohgurt
    hab gerade mit einem aus dem team geredet. sie suchen joeyboy.
    why gone?
    Frochtejohgurt
    Frochtejohgurt
    keine zeit mehr allzu intensiv pkmn zu spielen, wegen der uni und generell. so ne art quit... mal schaun wie lange ich durchhalte.
    You are my opponent for the OST. My timezone is -8 GMT (PST), I am usually free most of the day but prefer afternoon to evening my time.
    Frochtejohgurt
    Frochtejohgurt
    Sup, I'm GMT+1, so I think an weekend would be the best for us to battle. Since I'm pretty busy right now, I would like to play in 2 weeks, if that works for you.
    you're joking right, do I really have to change it?
    Frochtejohgurt
    Frochtejohgurt
    of course i am.
    you can have the tree. you need more because of your name.
    also while looking around some crystal sprites, i found a new avatar. :]
    enjoy your sudowoododance
    FearTheTree
    FearTheTree
    hahaha thank you. Your Lickitung looks awesome by the way!
    Well, I was registered around the time Shoddy was becoming popular, but I didn't post (or play Shoddy) at all. XY brought me back. Since I don't know anything about competitive Pokemon since Gen4, I chose that thread for my first post.
    Schreib mal M Dragon eine VM für das RBY turnier, pls sonst erhängt Lutra mich
    Frochtejohgurt
    Frochtejohgurt
    wie. wo denn. ich sehe nicht mal den turnier thread.
    mael
    mael
    naja hier auf smogon, dort schaut er eh nicht regelmäßig rein
    Hi, when's the best time to battle for the yolo tournament? I'm at GMT.
    Bazi
    Bazi
    That works, I'll be on IRC at the weekend.
    Bazi
    Bazi
    Sorry, something's come up and I won't be able to battle until late on Sunday night, hope that works for you?
    Frochtejohgurt
    Frochtejohgurt
    we'll see. i can't tell yet.
    hey, when do you want to play for the stab mania tour? im gmt -7 an free all weekend
    Frochtejohgurt
    Frochtejohgurt
    Probably tomorrow night my time (gmt+2). I guess, I can find you on IRC?
    So we have to play for the Ubers open. I'm EST, and I'm kind of going back to college this week so my schedule is tenuous at best. What is your timezone and what times are you available? I'm EST. I'll try to match them since I can't stay on IRC for crazy periods of time.
    yo, i haven't seen you on irc, i'll be on tonight from about 8pm, so hopefully we can get this done
    Frochtejohgurt
    Frochtejohgurt
    I was gone for a week. Sorry. I'll try for tonight.
    Frochtejohgurt
    Frochtejohgurt
    Ok, tonight same time?
    Fiction.
    Fiction.
    aight, i'll be on #gslam under the name ficcion
    gönn dich mal auf Skype irgendwann heute, hab' dich für die npl gekauft, gruppenkonvi, einweisung blabla.
    Frochtejohgurt
    Frochtejohgurt
    mal schaun. bin gleich erstmal weg. vielleicht bin ich heute abend wieder da. kann ich gerade nicht sicher sagen. (ich mag hauptsätze)
    hey, we gotta play for the uu open. judging by your avy we're in the same timezone, so we shouldn't have any problems setting something up. i'll be ready starting tuesday hopefully, i'll hang out on #gslam too so yea.
    Hey man, I'm free most of the weekend how about 12pm your time on Saturday? Also let me know what sim you prefer.
    Frochtejohgurt
    Frochtejohgurt
    I'm not sure about saturday. How about today same time or sunday maybe an hour earlier?
    Frochtejohgurt
    Frochtejohgurt
    also i prefer PO
    Frochtejohgurt
    Frochtejohgurt
    I can try for saturday, but maybe an hour earlier if you can.
    Hello, I'm GMT+12 and a week is fine for me (preferably weekend) so we should set up a time when it comes soon to then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…