Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there I added you friend code, would you be so kind as to add me as well :)
    My code is 0705-2803-5539 my fs contains Lillipup/kecleon/chansey
    Thank you
    Please add me? FC 2020-0631-4167, IGN Claytonious. My safari kinda sucks (Psychic w/ Grumpig, Espurr and Gothorita) but if we're online at the same time, I'll be able to find the third pokemon. You can then delete me if you wish. Thanks for your time!
    Hey man, I'm adding you for your Safari, add me back if you don't mind! 1220-7452-6454 , Dark Type Safari with Vullaby, Cacturne, & Absol
    hi, I added your fc for safari, here is my fc so you can add me back: 4425-2427-6363 i have ice with snover, beartic, and cloyster. Thanks!
    I added your fc for safari, please add me back 2964-8858-8160 thank you
    blue_yoshi
    Sure, what do you have in your safari? Ill add you anyways, but i would like to know for reference
    boog215
    boog215
    I'm electric. Electabuzz, Pachirisu and Manectric
    Greetings! I found you on the spreadsheet and added you. Can we exchange friend codes for safari? I would be much obliged, been lookin for sliggoo safari. My FC is 0361-7330-0756
    Thank you!
    blue_yoshi
    Sure, give me a few minutes to add you, also what do you have in your safari?
    Bluntman
    Bluntman
    its flying safari: spearow, woobat, hawlucha. enjoy! and thanks
    hey could I get a friend invite for your safari? would appreciate the shelgon haha.

my fc is; 4167-4754-4634
    it's electric with pikachu, dedenne, zebstrika =/
    blue_yoshi
    Dont be so frowny, your safari may not have anything i need, but i have open slots and no worries of adding you ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…