TorterraX
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How about the starly :) What nature is it(hopefully jolly) and does it have reckless as its ability as well as double edge?
    I think I already have that froakie, but it has no egg moves. ( the 31/x/31/31/x/31 female one)
    Here is my FC: 1719-3552-3674 Just add me up when you're ready :D (I'll be going to bed in 1hr time hehe, if we can't do it today, I am available tomorrow so no worries)
    Atm I'm interested in your froakies and starly. What nature are they and do they come with their egg moves? (e.g toxic spikes for froakie and double edge for starly) and could I request for a specific iv spread :D ?( preferably 31/x/31/31/x/31 for froakie and any 4 iv spread for starly as long as its not in Sp.Atk)
    KimTheHuman
    KimTheHuman
    I have adamant marills with belly drum and aqua jet and I would like either one of a female protean froakie spitback or a female reckless starly for them depending on which is available (preferably the starly). You can request for any iv spreads you like :) But I'd love to see what other you can offer later. No rush :)
    Hey there :D I saw your spitback trading request and I happen to have spitback marills for trade :) What do you have?
    Hey there, my safari is flying with Pidgey, Woobat, and Fletchinder. Would be very appreciative of an exchange with you.
    4511-0701-9354
    Anything with good ivs. I'm really looking for an excadrill but I'd accept anything decent.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…