Elveman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, Elveman. I'd really like a Ditto, but I didn't understand what did you mean by Battle Items 112-144. Anyway, I'm willing to get the item you want for that Ditto! :)
    Elveman
    Elveman
    It means that I offer Ditto for multiple items but they should cost 112-144BP total.
    There are many people that offer items. I need some time to think what items I can accept =)
    ravendskull
    ravendskull
    Oh now I got it. Ok. If you still need items and you know which you want, just hit me up, and I'll get them for you. Thanks! :)
    Hey! I got an egg that matches your SV (3709), and i was wondering if you would be willing to hatch it?
    Thanks! ^^
    Elveman
    Elveman
    Yes, I'll hatch it but later. It's 1 a.m. in Moscow so it's bit late to hatch eggs now. I'll notify when I'll be available
    Shayhay
    Shayhay
    Alright! I appreciate it c:
    hello your sv matches a mio Might egg out for me I'll give you one poke with 4 ivs
    Elveman
    Elveman
    Yes, of course! I can do that for free (but if you have Infiltrator Zubat or Huge Power Bunnelby with any IVs, I will appreciate that) my fc is 1504 6934 8058
    Hey there mate would you mind adding my friend code? It is 2079-7334-0130. I am a dragon type and have Fraxure, Dragonair and Sliggoo. Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…