Shiruba
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You jerk I announce I'm dating pom and you of all people go on hiatus what is wrong with you.
    princessofmusic
    princessofmusic
    what if he never comes back

top lol
    Layell
    Layell
    lets just get married before he does just to spite him.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    i think this did happen
    "I mean, as long as people stay informed, at least they make a valid decision, but people cloaking themselves in all this dumb shit is really astounding"
    Clearly the only "informed decision" in your eyes is if people take up vegetarianism, making this an utterly feckless thing to say.

But seriously, what a perfect storm of snobbery, self-righteousness, and "things were better back then".
    Shiruba
    Shiruba
    Who said I was a vegetarian?

I don't even think things were better back then. I think the changes that have occurred recently in allowing more freedom of people to be different override the negative aspects, however, it would be foolish to say there were no negative aspects in this transition.
    Shiruba
    Shiruba
    I also fail to see how someone using shitty arguments is a bad thing to call out. Social responsibility? Easily refuted. A better argument would be that people don't especially care about their fellow man, so naturally they won't care about animal life either - or, hell, perhaps even go with the nutrition argument. At least that one has some scientific backing.
    vonFiedler
    vonFiedler
    You said the socially responsible thing is to let all livestock animals die out. Yeah, pardon me for not taking that as any sort of refutement.
    happy birthday!
    Shiruba
    Shiruba
    Haha, when I saw the notification on the main page, I thought I was in trouble!
    Thanks a lot!
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Do not fear, Arikado has no powa here
    oh thanks. i speak spanish, albeit shitty spanish so it wont bother me too much. i play gen 4 exclusively though, I hope I get some battles.
    what were you doing in a half year old thread
    a fairy
    a fairy
    like Inside Scoop for a new badgeholder, eh
    Shiruba
    Shiruba
    Something like that. Honestly, I was just waiting for somebody to wonder why the fuck they were getting likes on posts that're older than some of the posters on this website.
    a fairy
    a fairy
    well hi then
    Say, Shiruba, which Canadian city do you live in?
    Shiruba
    Shiruba
    i live in edmonton, home of the EDMONTOSAURUS
    yeah there's a dinosaur named after edmonton and another one named after alberta
    pretty sweet
    princessofmusic
    princessofmusic
    neat! I have a friend who lives there. Layell and I are very far away then, but we can unite as fellow Canadians
    Kingpoleon
    Then we can all unite as fellow North Americans!
    Hey silver, thanks for the amount of help you gave me for my team. As soon as my 3ds comes back from repairs, I'll start working on that Breloom right away.
    Hmm... I didn't know our families were literally the same type of Mormons...
    Celever
    Celever
    Ahh... Good memories <~>
    Anyway I meant latter day saints
    Shiruba
    Shiruba
    ...you mean not all mormons are latter-day saints?

also yeah that thread was a joke but i'd hope the "learn to accept differing views" thing was a joke too because i mean
    come on "mormon repellent" how would anyone be serious about that
    Celever
    Celever
    Nah people don't know you we'll there, doubt that was good for your credibility. Also I didn't think so...
    Note you can also run Kings shield over hp ice to completely shut down lucario between aegis and lando.
    Hey man no point in cluttering up your thread, run 164 spe on talonflame. My bad i thought that was p self explanatory.

I run spooky plate to boost shadow ball as much as possible and be an effective wallbreaker. 30 ivs lets you underspeed opposing aegislash allowing you to hit them in blade mode. I find it niche but eh.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…