Farpafraf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh un connazionale!
    Nuovo eh?Hai iniziato a breedare con questa generazione? :)
    Farpafraf
    Farpafraf
    Pazzesco mi sono appena connesso e mi è arrivato il messaggio,comunque non sono un grande fan dei simil-cheat nei giochi di pokémon(a dire la verità li odio con tutto il cuore).
    BowWave
    BowWave
    Beh tutto quello che trovi sulla Smogon-bene,i vecchi utenti e quelli come me che stanno qui da anni praticano tutti RNG e posso assicurarti che non c'e' nulla di cheat in tutto questo :)
    BowWave
    BowWave
    Se fossero cheat sarebbe tutto molto piu' facile e nn avrebbero valore...invece la roba RnG Abused ha un valore immenso,sicuramente maggiore delle porcherie che ci tocca breedare adesso in sesta generazione per la mancanza di RNG Abuse :)
    se prendi proprio tutti gli shiny ho un magikarp adamant 31/31/x/31/31/31 (o 31/31/x/31/31/31, appena ho il ds sottomano ti confermo) in dive ball che cerca casa, fammi sapere.
    hey i just read your trade post thingy, and i was wondering if you'd be willing to trade with me.

im kinda a noob. all i have to offer is shiny basculin,, and adamant bellyzurill my friend code is 0232 8814 9389.

im interested in basically any 4 iv pokemon that you would be willing to part with (particularly gale wing fletchinder, gastly, honedge, and technician scyther)

thanks!
    Farpafraf
    Farpafraf
    now it's ok
    Farpafraf
    Farpafraf
    I still don't have kanga 4I,V and Venipede 4I.V thanks for the trade :)
    Nel
    Nel
    thank you sooo much!!! i really appreciate it! i'll let you know if i find anymore shinies :)
    Good game by the way
    Farpafraf
    Farpafraf
    lol ,when I saw ditto in team preview I was like 0.o "oh sh*t please don't be scarfed", however you're too gentle at the moment my team sucks...badly,you would have won 100% even without ditto's rampage.
    Aoi
    I don't know about that, it seemed okay, but I don't like mega blaziken, and it was a little weird that you started gengar.

And lol ditto is literally there so I can have somebody freakout when it copies their mega pokemon.
    Farpafraf
    Farpafraf
    Yeah I know, I'm trying to build an hyper-offense team the lead is probably going to be something like Espeon HP fire or fighting,the only member that will remain will probably be my beloved Imail.
    Hi, I was referred to you by Yeti. I am in need of either a 5IV, Scyther Adamant, preferrably male and technician. Or any 5IV Dittos. Think we could work out a deal?
    Farpafraf
    Farpafraf
    I'd like to trade with you but I don't have a schyter(but for a shiny deino I would start to breed them an give you also other things lol) all I have at the moment is in my trade thread thadt you can see in "information"
    Hi, a female 5 IV Fletchling (+ a 4 IV male fletchling) for shiny Gulpin would be excellent ^^ If I didn't mention it, I ment a Gale Wings one, is this ok?

FC: 2036 7622 1628

IGN: Henning
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…