JabbaTheGriffin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey man are you free today for spl?
    sorry for the late notice but been busy w/ midterms, today works best for me tho. i'm pst and am free this afternoon and evening
    An Aegislash ban would be so big. Rapid spinners,pretty much all the big fighting types last gen, scizor, and dragons without EQ got put in place by that thing lol
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    i'd say it walls too much. when your only ways of killing it are like "stabbed eqs" and "heatran" i'd say you have a problem on your hands. it walls too much and hits too hard. stall can handle it a bit better with saur and mandibuzz but even that's a little bit limiting.
    doughboy
    doughboy
    I feel like game freak also specifically made sure Aegislash would be unable to be trapped. The ghost buff makes sure dugtrio, magnezone, m-gengar, and wobbufett couldn't trap it. King's Shield is made to make sure it doesn't get pursuit trap.

we need to get mega-pinsir suspected the same time as aegislash. it is super bonkers now, but without aegislash in the tier it can use CC much more reliably
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    i would be on board with that
    hey jabba, we're paired up for spl this week
    I don't think I'll be ready to play until closer to the end of the week, but I'll be available essentially all day every day thurs-sunday
    I know nights are unpredictable for you, so just let me know what time during the day you are most active and I'll be around then
    Hey Jabba, congrats on winning this week, just to confirm I'm already online. Going to grab some food now and should be ready for our match possibly even earlier around 1:45. I'm in #SPL irc channel as well ;]
    How those slots work for you? how's your time table so far? Hope you're having a good one!
    Hey Jabba, how has your week been? So, to update you: Tomorrow will be hard for me before 9:30/10pm. I'm literally swamped from like 8 am till about 8 pm ( It'll be a long day indeed ) so we could play tomorrow around 10pm. My Friday afternoon from 2-4 is a good slot right now, alternatively, Saturday afternoon from 2-4 also looks promising, and Sunday could work but I have to confirm the time
    Please let me know how your schedule is so that we can work together to find the best time.. Have a good week.
    Hey Jabba, hope this message finds you well. So, it's you and I for the SPL this week and wanted to come to discuss our schedule ;]! It looks like, again, Thursday onwards is the best time for me, preferably Thursday sometime from 8-10 pm. I'm in NYC time. Friday afternoon could work as well ( yet to be confirmed ) and Saturday late afternoon too. ( 4pm - 6/7pm ).
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    that's fine, i'd like to test until thursday anyway. i can PROBABLY do thursday night at 8pm. i'll let you know for sure as we get closer.
    ugh why did pk gaming have to leave a vm that says what i was about to post.......

i want to be veronica mars when i grow up
    Sorry to contact you like this but I didn't know what else to do. I can't leave any posts, start any conversations, write personal statements or anything like that. The text box is there but when I click it nothing happens and I can't type in it. I was wondering if you would know what's wrong or who I should contact. Thanks
    Big Jabba playing in SPL this year? :o
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    gotta show the kiddies how it's done
    Warped Worlds
    Warped Worlds
    That a boy! Good luck man, im not playing this year. It will be interesting to see you play since you haven't played in public in a while. xD
    When are you gonna do your RBSPL match with violetpumpkin? Kinda waiting on you to do yours...
    Hey Jabba, I have a froakie egg with your SV 2934 which I'm hoping you can hatch for me :). I've already added your friend code but mine is 3995-6525-8183 IGN: Scott

If I catch you in game do you mind if I initiate a trade?...also could you name it Swat for me? that'd be amazing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…