Mew
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when fite for filling gen gap thing? gmt-4. free today 2morrow monday, tuesday, wednesday
    I'll play you tonight or tomorrow
    Mew
    Mew
    Can you be on this evening? What time and what zone?
    UltiMario
    UltiMario
    How did I not notice this comment until now. I was even free when you needed me to be :(

I'll try to just sit on Smogtours for the entirety of Thursday since I'm just doing work at home that day, I'm EST so just try and look for me at any time after noon EST and I'm probably going to be on.
    Mew
    Mew
    Lol thursday it is then
    let's try to squeeze it now? i might not have a lot of time, but let's try anyway. i'm on frost
    Rockhp
    Rockhp
    Then saturday, i'm at home from 2pm to 1am, you just have to vm me, i'll often be checking smogon.
    Rockhp
    Rockhp
    Sorry didn't contact you yesterday, because I slept early. Shoot me a vm before today 11 pm to get this done. (I hope you won't do it during my dinner, around 8 pm)
    Rockhp
    Rockhp
    well, i can't stay on too much..
    okay we should be able to set up a time now, when do you wanna play?
    Mew
    Mew
    The computer is taken right now, but I will be on later this evening.
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    Okay, I'll see if I have my team done by then
    waiting for you on smogtours, won't stay more than 1 hour.
    Rockhp
    Rockhp
    are you free during the late night? (like between 11pm/1am?).. i can't guarantee i'll be here before, and it's pretty late. i can be here from 6 pm to 11 pm saturday also.
    Mew
    Mew
    I'll be there around that time tomorrow.
    Rockhp
    Rockhp
    i'll try to get there as soon as possible, but can't really fix the time i'm coming home *-*
    Hey just fyi but i sent my mons in a few days ago and i have no reply yet. btw, how have you been doing with cga?
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    oh that's lame, deadline is still like 2 weeks from now i think, really long one
    Mew
    Mew
    So lets pm the host to get some movement, we're both waiting for him xD.
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    haha let's do it, i'll pm him now
    hello, we're matched up for the passive aggressive tour. I'm gmt+8 which is 7 hours ahead of you. I can only play on Sunday afternoon, Friday night and next Saturday afternoon. If those times aren't good for you lmk
    hiya, we're matched up for the filling the generation gap tour. Im MDT, GMT -6 and prefer to play afternoons or early evenings my time. When would you like to play?
    Mew
    Mew
    I' m here now, and I will be the rest of the evening. You could miss me around 9 pm my time because I gotta get home from where I am now, but pls dont leave I'll be back.
    Mew
    Mew
    I'm here.
    Raseri
    Raseri
    oki les go. ill be on smogtours
    Are you here saturday? We missed each others countless times, so just give 2/3 hours to play on the weekend, and i'll be on one. Evenings are good for me.
    Mew
    Mew
    Well, weekends aren't preferable for me. But I'll try to be on this friday and saturday from 6 till 9 pm. Pls be on those times and days.
    Rockhp
    Rockhp
    I'll try saturday, otherwise I'll come at the beggining of the week if it works better for you.
    Mew
    Mew
    Let's try saturday first lol.
    we gotta play for counterteam :/
    Mew
    Mew
    Ohw nooowwww.. I knooowww.... I'll see you this evening. I'll be on around 6 pm/ 18:00 as usual.
    hello, paired against you for geodude academy, would like to play on sunday (before/after st)
    i'm think we're same gmt (GMT+1), so it should be easy :o
    Rockhp
    Rockhp
    i'll try, can't promise you much tho :c
    Rockhp
    Rockhp
    i'm here
    Mew
    Mew
    Ill be on in an hour, gotta have dinner first. Until what time will you be available?
    Hi, we are paired for The Sky Battle Tournament. I'm GMT +1 and I prefer to play after 8.30 my time and next week. Tell me about.
    Mew
    Mew
    Sure, that should work for me. Luckily our timezones aren't that different.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Okay, you can find me online on #pokemon IRC channel or on Smogon Forum.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    I'll be online in 10 minutes.
    We got paired for Farm League this week. I'm GMT-5, but I won't be able to play until sometime this weekend. What day and time is good for you and what is your GMT?
    Mew
    Mew
    Hi! I'm GMT+2. Man, I can;t battle this weekend so pls come on earlier this week. Preferably tomorrow between 6 and 9 pm my time.
    Mulligan
    Mulligan
    Ok, I will try to make it online tomorrow.
    you are up against me for that ban lulz tour i am gmt+1, when would you like to battle ?
    Grey Knight
    Grey Knight
    i can do it on any weekday after this weekend and i can do it on the evening too since am i am free of uni exams , monday 22:00 i guess is good for both of us ill be on PS french time server you ?
    Mew
    Mew
    Sounds good to me.
    Grey Knight
    Grey Knight
    take the win , team building without the basic items is reatarded and a waste of time
    Hi, we are facing each other for the Farm League. I am GMT-5. Usually on intermittently between 3 and 12 PM. What time is good for you?
    Mew
    Mew
    Actually, that time is perfect for me. Are you on IRC regularly? I'm Mew on there too, always in #pokemon or #benelux.
    Jaiho
    eh, I don't really use IRC, I did follow you, so I can VM you if I see you on or vice versa
    Mew
    Mew
    I hope you'tr gonna be online later today, we better get this done...
    Hey. I'm your opponent for Farm League. Timezone: GMT+0. Ugh can be on like 9:30am to 10pm pretty much everyday unless I am busy. gl and pick a time and message me!
    Mew
    Mew
    Hey! I'm GMT +2, so should be no real problems. Let's wait until next year (lol) to battle, so lemme know what times you're available. I'm available pretty much all day all week, holidays ftw.
    hi, im on now, i just need a few minutes to build, what server should we use if you can play now?
    Mew
    Mew
    Hey! Sorry was afk. Let's do oriserver.
    Myzozoa
    Myzozoa
    ok im on
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…