Nelson
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Thursday, or Friday is fine with me, I'm around all day. I'm busy the rest of the week. Timezone is GMT, pick a time.
    Nelson
    Nelson
    thursday around 9-10 pm (gmt+2) so a bit earlier for u i guess
    kuja20
    kuja20
    See you around that time then.
    Timezone is GMT, Available after 11PM every night through to next Wednesday, available all day Thursday and Friday, and after 11PM on Saturday and Sunday. Will see about further dates as they come. I'll try and make my way on IRC, but it's not something I use that often, so we'll see.
    Nelson
    Nelson
    where do u go when ur on oO
    yo we're opps for spl, im gmt, when ya free to fite?
    Nelson
    Nelson
    we will fite this weekend. Like saturday between 2-8 pm gmt +1?
    Afro Smash
    Afro Smash
    yh should be able to 2-6pm saturday, ill be free all day sunday too
    Afro Smash
    Afro Smash
    My teams ready tho, so i can fight you whenever youre ready
    Hey we are matched up for SPL. I have some pretty important last minute tests and stuff since my finals are next week, so if we could play sometimes after Thursday that'd be great. I should generally be free after 4pm (MST) on Thursday and Friday, and the weekend should be relatively free.
    blabla FSL tout ça, je suis / serais sur FT ce soir et demain soir. Si je suis pas dessus tu peux demander à Mcm de me faire venir, il peut me trouver sur skype facilement.
    prolly weekend, i can get up p. early tmrw if you want but lets shoot for the weekend. saturday at like 3:30pm my time would be really ideal
    Nelson
    Nelson
    i'm gmt +1 what gmt are u ? cuz i never see u on when i am
    Sorry for that. We can finish the match anytime you like, although considering the time it ends, you've kind of won. By activity what I meant was that i was going to play you later, and not the activity WIN. Which I can't get anyways since you won the first round.
    tl;dr sorry
    We HAVE to play our match fast. If we don't, who wins?
    Nelson
    Nelson
    me since i won the first match before u disappeared while we had to play the others... i'm on atm
    Kingler
    Kingler
    Yeah k but i cant come on in some time probs sorry
    Ok can we schedule a time for today
    Nelson
    Nelson
    hmm, i think tomorrow could work better since i can be on all day, anyway, i might also be on for tonight like 9 or 10 pm gmt+2
    Kingler
    Kingler
    that time today won't work, tomorrow i'll try
    Nelson
    Nelson
    we can also play now lol since ur on
  • Loading…
  • Loading…