░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄SPOOKY SKILENTON
    ░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
    ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌SEND THIS TO 7 OTHER PEOPLE OR BE EATED
    why is 350 blaze it on a spanish server ;_;
    Halliday
    Halliday
    Slayer is a programming god, and there's an english room. He was nice enough to give adrian roommod for the english room, so everything should go smoothly there.
    when do you want to battle for ompl? i won't be online often unfortunately got lots of things to take care of :/ i am UTC +1, i will try to be online each day around 8pm for me (belgium)
    Halliday
    Halliday
    I don't know, later in the week would be nice so I can prepare a team that doesn't get destroyed by band mm2x this time, lol
    manu 11
    manu 11
    lol k , just tell me when
    Hey you. Do u leik art? Do u want to judge art contest for Ability Shift? y/n/m
    plz respond.

dis message will self destruct in like, whenever Smogon get's taken down.
    Halliday
    Halliday
    Sure, I'll do it. Send me a convo or something...
    I am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
    Hey, I have an idea for an OM. Since you seem to be active in that area, how am I to proceed with it? Should I contact a mod with the idea or post it somewhere in the forums? Thanks!
    Halliday
    Halliday
    You want to post it on the OM submission sub-forum.
    Hi, I've noticed that you aren't active on the OU ladder Achievements thread anymore (not updating the OP etc). Can I have the permission to remake the thread? It's a really cool idea and I don't want it to be wasted like that.
    Halliday
    Halliday
    Sure! I would be taking care of it myself, except I've been busy lately, and it's pretty time consuming to keep that updated. Go for it.
    hi I posted the 5 mon thing I should have bronze and silver god :))
    Halliday
    Halliday
    Well, I plan on updating the thread for achieves soon, but you can have it until then :)
    update the goddamn achievers
    Halliday
    Halliday
    Yeah, sorry it took so long. There were 96 names to put up, and I'm lazy, so I kept putting it off. It's up now, though.
    Can you update the OP, I have already done all the challenge based ones. Also, I am an attention whore, so pls put my name down on the achievers list.
    Jaiho
    pls update
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…