Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 999 posts, crap help me! Don't expect me to go all out with some giveaway though :P (or will I!?)
    Hey dude, just a heads up I have the pokes you wanted ready.
    But no rush on your part. Just shoot me a msg whenever your ready :D
    lats
    Gah, you're quick >_< I'll give you a shout when I get my guys ready
    evan0913
    evan0913
    sure no problem, patience is my best attribute lol xD
    But just out of interest I'm wondering why your don't clone with powersave? Cos I getting mine soon. Is it difficult to use or something?
    lats
    they're cloned and ready!
    Looks like kyogre's visiting NZ aye :D
    lats
    *shivers*
    Both of them? :O I need to get Goodra cloned, I'll give you a shout!
    dr00
    dr00
    lol yip, both done. No worries, take your time. I couldn't sleep last night lol ;~;
    lats
    Alright, Scatterbug is ready just gotta clone the goo-pile
    Hey there,how about doing a leftover trade?I give you all the leftovers you like from my list and take the same number from yours
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Want to borrow my HP Rock ditto?
    lats
    It's fine, I've got a couple of massive orders I'm working on right now =/
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Anything I could help?I am unoccupied
    All of your Pokemons are ready and they are waiting for you to pick them up ;).
    lats
    Crap, you're fast lol. I haven't started yet (was sleeping xD) but it shouldn't take me more than two hours to gather everything together
    pikamilk
    pikamilk
    Well take your time coz it's my turn to sleep now LOL. I will be up in about 5 hours and will then be online for quite some time, prob for at least 3+ hours so we'll see if we can trade later today :).
    pikamilk
    pikamilk
    Hey it's me again :). Up already so whenever you're okay just let me know, will be online for another 6 or 7 hours lol. Of course if there's another priority for you, we can always trade tomorrow :)
    Hey do you know how awesome Latios is?
    I would like a rotom if you still have any,
    I will only be able to trade on Fridays cuz o school
    Hey. you free to trade now? :)
    .com
    .com
    Good to go now if you are? :)
    lats
    Just realized I was accidentally breeding a male shieldon with a ditto >_< gimme 20 minutes or so to snag another
    .com
    .com
    Haha, oops. No problem. Just let me know when you're good to go :).
    Since I cannot simply grasp the grace of the beautiful Latios to allow me to capture one, I'll have to settle for one of your Rotoms, if the Eon one allows it.

Name: Valkyrie
    FC: 5129-1443-4820
    I saw that you were not taking HP requests for the SV hatching section,I can help there as I have all kinds of HP dittos except grass so could you allow me to take care of that section?
    lats
    Sorry, not interested in teaming up with someone right now :c
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Just need projects to do can you give me like 3?HP projects
    lats
    I dunno, HP Rock Larvesta is cool
    If it pleases you Master Latios, I have slain the false prophet Omastar in hopes that you will grant me the Treecko Lockiegengar12 is giving away.
    Hey man, since I can't pick a super awesome Latios today I'd be glad to take home that skarmory if you still have her :3
    FC: 2981 5938 2853
    IGN: Marko
    Could I reserve the Shellder for me?I will trade tomorrow,2724-0177-2635 Arhan and I too love choice specs patios
    p.s:you might want to tell them about the number of treeckos
    lats
    I've actually got about 20. but I'm keeping them as HA HP 4EM treeckos are valuable regardless of gender :P
    And yes, I'll reserve shellder.
    You will receive a copy of my Shiny Helioptile once I get it. Thank you so much!
    lats
    Awesome :)
    lats
    I don't need a copy actually, I already have an HP Ice Helioptile, feel free to keep it 100% unique on your thread :)
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Oh alrighty, anything else I can do for you? Post in my thread if you want anything. :D
    Welcome back Lockie :3 even though it was only about 5 days, it's still great your back :D
    *Trev*
    *Trev*
    Yeah, me too :3. Emerald frontier was definitely my favorite frontier out of any of the games :3. The frontier brain theme, the difficulty, the triumph. This is my emerald was my favorite game until Y came out and blew my socks off (althought the Y aftergame pales in comparison to the battle frontier or even the FRLG aftergame :3
    lats
    The battle maison gets way boring after a while, I really liked the variation in gamemodes (the battle dome was my favourite, I always felt happy when I was the "best candidate to be the champ" xD
    The X/Y storyline was great, I really hope the Eon megastones are hinting at a Hoenn remake though. That and that zygarde seems to be hinting as rayquazas underground buddy xD
    *Trev*
    *Trev*
    Yeah, a hoenn remake would be epic :D plus, maybe there would be more deoxys/jirachi events since it would be hoenn, but that's just wishful thinking XD
    Hello, (Noobie1f here). I've finished breeding your Female Gligar, do you still need it?
    Dropping in again how's it goin'
    lats
    120 eggs and still goin' xD I'm going on holiday for 8 days though tomorrow, so I won't be able to trade till I'm back :/
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Hello?
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Hello?
    Hello?How is it going?I got a female HP ice Riolu Female in 4 eggs,yea I am lucky
    lats
    Crap... nice. I'm at 70 eggs but I'll keep going :P
    Can you tell me the status of the Treecko?Wanna borrow my HP rock Ditto?
    Arhan
    Arhan
    No problems,dear friend I just wanted to ask if you wanted the ditto,just 1 question,when you bred it for miria,why didn't you use that female to breed another female?It would have come out quite quickly and you would have a perfect breeding pair
    lats
    Yeah, I realized I should have done that after I traded it >_< I was just so happy it had finally come out of it's egg, lol
    Arhan
    Arhan
    You can always ask back for it,it depends on if miria is nice enough
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…