Taehl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey we need to play for XY LC Tour r2, i'm gmt-5 and can play from 17:00 - 22:00, when can you play?
    i'm a little late, but the host didn't tag people so w/e. When would you like to play for the mega mania tournament? i'm gmt +8, so i'm 7 hours faster than you, would 9:15-9:30 today be ok?
    Taehl
    Taehl
    I can play most of the day today (11.30am - 21.30pm)
    Hello I believe we must play for the UU tour in round 2 sometime. Of course the round hasn't started yet so there is no need to rush. My timezone is US Eastern or GMT-5. When would you like to play? Or if you're on right now I suppose we could just play now if you would like.
    pokemonisfun
    I won't be able to play until about 5-6 PM my time at the very earliest tomorrow. That may be a little too late for you. Basically all of my weekdays I will only be able to play after 5 PM my time. A weekend would be better unless you're willing to play fairly late.
    Taehl
    Taehl
    Do you have time now?
    pokemonisfun
    I am online now with the user name pokemonisfun
    Oh shoot I forgot I signed up for that. I'm free most of tomorrow if that works for you. I won't be free in the late afternoon early evening but morning or night I'm good.
    Taehl
    Taehl
    What is your time?
    Alan
    Alan
    Eastern Time US. It's 1149 AM right now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…