Bouff
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "this should go without saying but looking over a lot of these, and i'm not gonna call out names, but a fair few of people doing analyses have no idea what the fuck they're doing, so at least have some knowledge of the mon and the fucking tier jesus before you do this oml" u talking abt me, punk? >:[
    when do u wanna play for uupl
    Bouff
    Bouff
    eh im free after like 5 or 6 est on weekdays, can play on weekend if u want also
    cb aaron judge
    cb aaron judge
    yea shouldnt be hard to do just hl/pm on irc when ur ready
    Bouff
    Bouff
    k, on second thought i might not be available on tuesday lol, just letting you know
    Thanks man. I appreciate you taking up POTW in my absence!
    Minus
    Minus
    The Mega Lotoad agreed to do art for this n_n. Just wanted to let you know. I'm extremely busy this weekend, so I'll get back in full swing next week (I hope).
    Bouff
    Bouff
    Aight, so I'll do the thread for this week then. Tell him to PM the art or w/e.
    Do you remember seeing me on PS! the other day?
    Bouff
    Bouff
    The other day, no. But at all yes. ( i usually go on with names that start with git gud.)
    Aliss
    Aliss
    and he never ended up gitting gud..
    Yeah, but oh well, I knew I sucked at Pokémon, So I don't even wanna try anymore. Thanks.
    Thanks! Apparently there's a movement among some of the other members to get me to change it, but I'm staying strong :P
    yeah the ladder is pretty funny right now, everybody using weather haha
    Josh
    haha yeah
    Bouff
    Bouff
    Josh
    Fun fact: I have the alt dunk on ps
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…