Psyco_Josho
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ... Even the 13v13? Which has only one to two rounds left o__o?
    Gale Wing Srock
    Gale Wing Srock
    Yeah, Once you are back let me know so I can pay you back in some way. May be you can ref some brawls for me.
    Thanks a lot Josho.
    ...so ghost-types are immune to Bide :P
    Avnomke
    Avnomke
    From the NDA: "The user braces for impact, quickly forming a white aura around itself. For the next two actions, the Pokemon will absorb any attacks against it, adding any damage taken into the aura. On the third action, it will release the energy gathered from Bide on the last Pokemon to damage the user, doing exactly 1.75 times (1.75x) the damage received while charging.
    Avnomke
    Avnomke
    If Protected or Detected against, Bide will still have an energy cost based on the damage the attack would have done. Bide ignores damaging evasive moves, and fails against Ghost-Types. If a Pokemon using Bide is put into Sleep or Frozen, Bide will end without dealing damage."
    tavok
    Wow, was here to tell you that .-. but yeah, that's why I said in SIC(K) pairings that Engi was choking badly.
    Hey, wanna sign up for Chapter 1 in the adventure battle thread together?
    Psyco_Josho
    Psyco_Josho
    Sounds cool. Not sure which mon I would bring though. Wanna start a conversation on it?
    AWailOfATail
    AWailOfATail
    Yea, give me a few minutes. Maybe we could just meet on IRC or something?
    Status update on R1 Hall Fighting Profiles? I kind of want one of the hall ranks finished :P
    So, you will force ralex to wait one more day before he can drop it on the off chance the mewtwo will magically post after not posting for 11 days? Not even posting once in the thread?
    Psyco_Josho
    Psyco_Josho
    Ehh. Now that you think about it - no.
    Hey sorry for holding up my 5v5; I've been pressed for time today but my orders are nearly done and I can get them up in the morning.
    Since you appear to be having difficulties with the arcade roulette (it's still not right), and Ragnarokalex isn't good at explaining it:

The numbers have to be one after the other on the roulette. Since your roulette is:
    8 17 19 13
    13 14 6 2
    20 20 23 8
    13 23 17 16

You could do: (parenthesis indicates start and end of chosen string)
    8 (17 19 13
    13) 14 6 2
    20 20 23 8
    13 23 17 16
    Avnomke
    Avnomke
    or:
    8 17 19 13
    13 14 6 2
    (20 20 23 8)
    13 23 17 16

or:
    8 17 19) 13
    13 14 6 2
    20 20 23 8
    13 23 17 (16

But not:
    8 17 19 13
    13 (14 6) 2
    20 20 (23 8)
    13 23 17 16

Basically, you have to have one unbroken string, you can't split it up except over the line ending or to loop back through.
    Does that help any?
    Psyco_Josho
    Psyco_Josho
    I got it! Thanks!
    Avnomke
    Avnomke
    No problem :)
    Chandelure's sprite comes up as reuniclus.

Also I dictated that charizard had mega data for mega x ONLY.

Finally the mc allocation and the final hide tag should be on the same line.
    Are you still looking for a battle? I'd be willing to use a Smeargle and another of my Pokémon against you (would prefer Bisharp, but would be willing to use another Pokémon of mine, like Houndor or Cacnea); you can decide which one, assuming its not Spiritomb.
    Psyco_Josho
    Psyco_Josho
    Sure. I still have one more challenge up. You can use Smeargle and one other mon of your choice.
    Psyco_Josho
    Psyco_Josho
    I derped
    Psyco_Josho
    Psyco_Josho
    Also, you should own a Gyarados. It's a cool mon.
    Geodude6
    Geodude6
    I would but I'm running low on cash and I need Snorlax and Musharna for challenging a particular gym.
    http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/zarator-vs-geodude6-1v1-fe-single.3506260/

I ain't geo.
    In case you didn't see, Mulan fixed the latest round (he still bitched and whined the entire way though)
    VERY SORRY ABOUT YOUR HALL I PROMISE IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN
    I've been gone to badminton for most of the week and I forgot to post in LoA, I really am genuinely sorry
    I believe Lilligant's Giga Drain should have done a little more damage to Clefable. I think you accidentally used Clefable's SpA instead of its SpD for the calculation.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…