Arcticblast
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• YEAH I'm taking full credit for this one
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Last May, Don Honchkrorleone and a bunch of us social group guys decided to change to change all our avatars to Cofagrigus after BattleStar got banned (his avatar was Yamask for like ever). We decided on this one because it is absolutely hilarious!
    Professor Shroomish
    Professor Shroomish
    I was the one who resized it to avatar size for everyone :D
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    This is true
    I don't get the profile pic?
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    Musharna can technically counter full Baton Pass by using a set of Imprison / Baton Pass / x / x, but using Musharna in OU is... bad. The joke is that because Musharna can do this it is the savior of OU.
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    I'm about to change it though, rip Yilx
    i mean i guess you can give Lasagne the win. Or coinflip if you want a chance to stick around and play. It's up to you.
    i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
    i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
    uh fight whenever i see you online i guess since i cant irc :{|}
    ill be on 7-10pm gmt+12 every day
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    god that's such a shitty timezone, fuckin OCN
    Arcticblast, you need to run the rounds for your DUbers minitour shorter. We're trying to fit 6(?) rounds into 2 weeks. 3 days max.
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    I was told four days for the first round and three days for all later rounds when I asked on the council channel so I went with that o.o
    Pocket
    Pocket
    just be mindful of the deadlines - that is all :0
    23:47 verbatim arcticblast you're not thinking about accepting that areyou
    23:47 verbatim he thinks he's going to make it an actual thing
    23:49 Arcticblast well I probably wouldn't let it be OMotM but I'd probably still approve it
    23:51 verbatim ...
    you talkin about test subject?
    about that hackmon post, i didn't know where to post and was given that link on mIRC. Have you moved it to some other place or locked it?
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    As I said, CAP is community-based. There are no "suggestions." Every part of the Pokemon (even the concept to base it on) is proposed and voted for in a separate thread. There is currently a CAP being created, although I don't remember how far along it is.
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    Alright thanks and sorry for bothering you
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    Alright thanks and sorry for bothering you
    Arctic,

I understand why you deleted the posts in the thread telling people that something had already been nominated, but why'd you delete my post that 1) included a nomination and 2) was actually explaining to someone a rule about nominating metagames for OMOTM?
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    oh fuck I missed the nomination, I just deleted it because of the response to a deleted post

shit
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    as a form of repayment I will actually vote next month and vote for AE
    Uselesscrab
    Uselesscrab
    that's ok, I didn't care about it very much (like I said, I might not even have voted for it anyway) thanks
    best part of musharna 'saving OU' is that I just realized the front has a flicker glitch, it's usage is so low nobody even bothered to tell me :d
    According to Ultimathunder, he's rescinding his offer in giving you the activity win. It also seems like you missed a scheduled time at 3 PM? Can you explain to me about the activity situation between the two of you again?
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    We scheduled for today at 3 PM, then neither of us could actually make the time. We managed to talk for a bit on IRC just now and we're probably leaning toward no contest since it's hard to actually call activity :x
    Some stuff came up irl, I might or might not be able to play. If you don't see me on by like 5 - 15 minutes after we scheduled, you can take the win.
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    Stuff came up for me too x_x want to try to play tonight?
    arcticblast help i was very drunk last night and i didn't come on smogon
    am i being responsible or something idek ;_;
    Could you check my OM suggestions? Take your time, but it's almost been a month lol.
    Arhops
    Arhops
    I have been waiting for almost two months GOML.
    MoxieInfinite
    MoxieInfinite
    At this point you should probably realise that your metagame is shit.
    Arhops
    Arhops
    Actually I can't cause it only has like 4 views which are all me so they don't even know what it is, and by they I mean the guy who's getting alerts from this vm.
    so, quick question, is there a chance that Alphabet Cup can be put as an option in the Other Metagames section?
    pokegii
    pokegii
    .....oh. well don't I feel like a jackass lol
    pokegii
    pokegii
    but in all seriousness do you actually agree that it should get its own spot in the Other Metagames section?
    Arhops
    Arhops
    Well tbh I don't like the metagame so not really
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…