Maxim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hehe, our raid is going well. Since apparently it's both Trick Room and Anti Gravity that push Hammer Drop back, we might end up not running into it xD

Anyway, I think we should continue the mass attacking... but perhaps with slightly more accurate moves =U
    just a note, when I took Drapion I took its Sticky Barb. You get the Flame Orb that my Machamp would have had, so I edited that into your team's OP.
    Disadvantages of our team setup: Not much to do vs our friendly Beldum.

Still, I think we can pop 1 per round without hassle. Whipped up a test order set:

Hydreigon: Fire Fang (Beldum 1) ~ Dark Pulse (Beldum 1)
    Cyclohm: Thunderbolt (Beldum 2) ~ Shock Wave (Beldum 2)
    Scrafty: Power-Up Punch (Beldum 1) ~ Brick Break (Beldum 1)
    Pangoro: Power-Up Punch (Beldum 1) ~ Crunch (Beldum 1)
    Dogfish44
    Dogfish44
    Lucario: Aura Sphere (Beldum 1) ~ Blaze Kick (Beldum 1)
    Gallade: Reflect [GLYPH] ~ Fire Punch (Beldum 1)
    Blissey: Flamethrower (Beldum 1) ~ Shadow Ball (26)
    Dusknoir: Faint Attack (Beldum 1) ~ Shadow Punch (Beldum 2) OR Shadow Sneak (Beldum 1)
    Dogfish44
    Dogfish44
    This KOs Beldum 1 and Dents number 2, whilst getting the only needed screen up atm. Shadow Punch from Dusknoir to B2 means that Blissey tanks 2 hits - shouldn't be a problem with the "small" HP and screens.

Thoughts?
    I now have a Pangoro and a Scrafty able to fight in CPHM. If your team's ready, post the sign-up in the thread =)
    Hey Maxim, about the open source Deoxys TLR, would you mind if I hijack some of your ideas and do some adjustments? I'm not sure what to do yet, myself, and I thought I should ask for your permission. If you prefer, I could just ask you again when I have specific suggestions. Also note that Dogfish didn't know of this, so I probably should ask for his approval :|
    Maxim
    Maxim
    Sounds fine to me as long as you give me credit. :)
    ZhengTann
    ZhengTann
    Thanks! First thing I might do is split the Metagross Rare Encounter, turn it into a standalone event since 2 battles (Beheeyem + Elgyem & Delphox) is already a hefty challenge. I'll probably throw in a reward after the Delphox trap if you haven't specified any. Again, thanks :)
    Raid Comments: Seems to be going rather well, considering a 3-3 pattern Camerupt - Claydol on LBall? I don't think I need to refresh Reflect atm, and I'm thinking that it's probably only Marowak who needs to chill A1 - everyone else can probably manage an all out attack. That sound reasonable?
    Dogfish44
    Dogfish44
    RE LBall:
    That's up to you if I'm honest - my main concern is that Colossoil is one of our stronger hitters, so having Colossoil throw the ball would impact our damage in that respect. In addition, Claydol is the least likely to fall prone to any threat-related shenanigans, whilst we may wish to keep Colossoil open to use Taunt and try to bait out a Weather Ball or 2 (And hopefully dodge Signal Beam...).
    Dogfish44
    Dogfish44
    At any rate, we seem to be doing enough damage - I'm thinking that Marowak should actually only be chilling on A2, since I believe it hits harder with Bonemerang (10 BAP vs 7.5), for the same damage - alternatively, you may wish to Bone Club ~ Chill or similar, which is only 0.5 BAP below EQ, but gives Marowak +6 EN over the entirety of the round.
    Dogfish44
    Dogfish44
    ...and yes, I do hate character limits on VMs. And yes, I do also have a severe hatred of the ability "Pressure" developing at the moment... ¬_¬'
    Switch out Castform's Energy Ball for Ice Beam or something similar... on the principle that Castform doesn't have EBall atm.
    Maxim
    Maxim
    Fixed...could've sworn I had it though.
    Nawt to be a bother, but have you sent mons for our battle?
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    Hey man, did you go ahead and get a different ref for you vs eternal drifter, or should I put the battle up?
    Maxim
    Maxim
    Uhm...you should've put it up a while ago...
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    Lol, better late then never, eh?
    Can't stay long. I had posted in the absences thread that from now 'til about the 1st or 2nd, I'll have a lot to do during the holidays and cannot post thought-out orders. Just came on to see if I had any notifications and responded to this one. Please don't DQ D:
    So, what's this about Flora reffing us instead of ZT? I'm somewhat confused here :/
    Maxim
    Maxim
    I don't know, I simply asked Zt whether he was reffing our match, and he said it happened a while ago and that Flora had taken it before he could. :/
    King Serperior
    King Serperior
    Hmm, iirc, Flora took a battle of Simon vs I a while back before he could.....but this was before he said he'd ref us. Heck, I didn't even have the challenge up then :s
    Maxim
    Maxim
    Sorry about that, had my computer malfunction on me a couple of weeks ago, and that combined with my usual laziness...yeah I need to stop trying to justify it lol. I'll ref it tomorrow.
    waterwarrior
    waterwarrior
    No worries, I've been going through the same shit myself
    waterwarrior
    waterwarrior
    Edited my actions. Probably should've noticed that before >.>
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…