Mr.378
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hi, we have to battle for the friends you haven't met yet tour, I'm gmt-4, when can you battle?
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    I am i Central. I can play in most afternoons and evenings. We seem to be on at the same time alot, so it should not be too hard to play.
    Hi, we're paired for the FUK FAIRIES tournament, i'm gmt+2, when are you available ?
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    I am in central, and should be able to play sometime tomorrow.
    PNF
    PNF
    I'll be on smogtours when i'll be available
    We're on for the OU Mini Tour. Let me know what days/times you're available.
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    I am in the central timezone and can play in most evenings
    Gotta play for gauntlet, let me know some times you can play. I'm GMT -5 and down to play p much any time next week
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Sorry I haven't been very active. I am in the central timezone and can play in most evenings.
    Hey, I am ready to play for the UU tour. Do you have the time right now? Otherwise you will find me on the PS Server frost.prism.us as Daup.
    yo were opps for tour, im free whenever probably ~10pm gmt is best for our timezones
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    That sounds workable. I'll try to be on then.
    Stoo
    Stoo
    o sorry i fell asleep super early yesterday, 9pm gmt today good?
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Sure.
    yo, we're paired up for r2 of the ou mini tour. i'm gmt - 8, and i'd prefer to play on the weekend (2:00 - 6:00 p.m. on both saturday and sunday should be best for me), so hit me up with some availability times on your end, k?
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    I'm Central, and can typically play on mornings and evenings. I can play on weekends if that is what works best. You can contact me on showdown and irc too if need be.
    Paired for UU ADV tour. GMT-5 here, when fite?
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    I'm in Central. I'm usually around in Evenings and mornings. You can contact me on sowdown/IRC if need be. When's a specific timeblock that works for you?
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    Ill probably just come find you in the showdown! ubers chat room. I prefer nights, im sure we will see each other in the chat room sometime during the week. Expect me starting AFTER this monday
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Ok, sounds good.
    I am typically on in the afternoons.I can battle sometime next week from 12-5 Central. Failing that If I'm on showdown and see you I'll msg.
    polop
    polop
    oh all right I'll try to be on then.

I'd normally respond quicker but I get notified if ya comment in a box like this, sorry about delay in response
    Hi Mr.378 we are paired up for a match in the ubers team tour! What time are you on PS and when can ya battle?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…