Widdly_Scuds
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Here for the happy hour giveaway. I'm looking for a seaking. I would name it Sea Pony. Cuz of ponies. Lol
    Here for the Happy Hour Giveaway, ty-based dragon man!
    I always wanted to try a Seaking, so if I win, I would like to have one of those. I would name it "Burnt Toast". Like a lot of kids, I had a few goldfish as a kid, and I really don't know why, but one I ended up naming that. He was one of those black goldfish.
    Here to just post my entry for Happy hour. ty-based dragon man

Seaking: Mackerel OS. Swift Swim gives people the impression that it's fast, like Apple expects you to think of their OS. But when you observe it and compare it to anything, you realize it's not just slower, but very underpowered.

Still trying to think of a NN for Pinsir (assuming I can enter for both)
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    I would prefer just one Pokémon per entry, but your name for Seaking is hilarious (even more so because I have a Mac)
    pika pal
    pika pal
    I'll limit myself to the one then.
    Happy hour: i want one of the Pinsers but for the Nickname i would name it Bettle Borg. ty Based Dragon man
    If you're still available, I'll hop online right now. Do you want anything in return?

My FC is: 2406-5122-9240
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    Me, KC and some other guys are always on Skype... if you haven't heard he does a new gaming podcast
    BarrelRoll
    BarrelRoll
    It's called "The Pocket Players", correct? I checked it out a few months ago and it seemed pretty cool.
    BarrelRoll
    BarrelRoll
    Thanks for the Assault Vest, by the way.
    There is this website called The Pallet Tribune that once hosted podcasts. On this website, July 3rd was dubbed TPT day to celebrate its anniversary; WTPT – Pokemon Radio debuted on July 3, 2007. Ho-Oh happens to be the website's mascot; you were a staff member known as Trogdor. My guess is that through this giveaway on this particular day, you are honoring this website and its podcasts.

ty based Dragon-man
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    That's right! Happy TPT day! I'll PM you soon to setup a trade.
    Superimp
    Superimp
    I got the Ho-Oh! Thank you~
    Heh, fun giveaway. My guess is that today was the first time you ever caught Ho-oh, or the first time you ever watched pokemon (anime). Ty based Dragon god
    Guessing you're giving away this "RAINBOW"pokemon of mystical fires and vibrant feathers on this day because you probably started playing pokemon on this specific date (right before 4th of July... "RAINBOW FIREWORKS"), or you have all/most of the pokemon games like Red,Blue,Gold,Silver, etc. And your passion for the pokemon burns bright like the legendary pokemon.

ty based Dragon-man
    Mental_Psyduck
    Mental_Psyduck
    and ur probably giving this away as 4th of july giveaway
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    While I do have quite the nifty game collection, that's not why Ho-oh is significant. Thanks for playing!
    Mental_Psyduck
    Mental_Psyduck
    if there is no winner, plz message me if u are going to do a tiebreaker cause im going to go to sleep cuz im really tired.

Bye Widdly! Best of luck for a winner
    My guess is that on this day you expected to receive a Pontiac Firebird as a gift, but only received a chevy nova. that led you into the life of a hardened criminal. Now, behind bars you spend your time RNGing Dream Radar pokes. Ho-Oh is a reminder of what could have been had
    I love that ho-oh Gotta work for it, I guess you first beat the E4 on Gold/Heart gold some years ago, with Ho-oh as your main pokemon, then I can relate the rainbow species to the fire works you are gonna see tomorrow as something close to a rainbow(and it's fire type)
    Ty based dragon man
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    Sorry no! Ho-oh has never been my main, it has other significance.
    I love these types of giveaways, you're definitely making us work for it ;)

I'm going to guess that you're giving it away because on this day, 13 years ago, you started your Pokémon journey with Pokémon Gold Version (of which Ho-oh is the mascot legendary).

And, TY based Dragon-man :)
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    I don't even remember when I started my Gold journey... lol. Thanks for playing!
    So this new Ho-oh thing. My guess is it's a year since you bred your first shiny. Because Rainbow. Ho-oh. Flawed reasoning is flawed.
    TY BASED DRAGON-MAN
    Hiya. I don't want to participate in the giveaway, but I'll give you some hints for your thread :)
    1. RNG Dream Radar Pokemon. These are very sought after Pokemon, as not many traders have the ability to RNG them. If you have games like HG/SS I highly recommend you RNG those, as they have very desirable HAs especially in Ho-oh's case. I also suggest you RNG a timid sheer force Landorus.
    lats
    3. I suggest you look up SV hatching. Kalos Bred Shinies are perhaps the most profitable market for trade threads, as it's as simple as breeding a 5IV mon, keeping it in it's egg, checking the SV then finding someone with the corresponding TSV to hatch it. If you don't have the ability to check egg SVs (like myself) I would consider enlisting the services of kind peple like BriarRose and evan0913.
    lats
    I'm sorry if I offended you in any way, and I can't wait for Hoenn either! Good luck in your future trades!

TY based dragon-man. :D
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    Thanks for the tips! I do plan on doing more Dream Radar RNG, as well as learning everything else for HG/BW/2 once I restart all of them. I know how important TSV hatching is for everybody and that I'm really late to the game on that one, so I'll look into it more seriously. Thanks again!
    I would like to participate in the giveaway. I think that Hoenn starters with Egg Moves is a good breeding project, since everyone is wanting them in a anticipation for the news megas in ORAS. Ty based dragon-man.
    Hey,I am here for the giveaway,I am gonna ask you to do a very hard project,but. I am sure it will help the thread a lot,You could breed a shiny Female 30/31/30/31/31/31 Mienfoo Naive with regenarator to beautify your thread,also Ty based dragon man trogdor
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    I'm ready to trade. I'm pretty sure I still have you added from before, so just lmk when you're online.
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Now?
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    Sorry our time zones don't match up very well. Check in with me at around 1pm EST.
    ill play you in a pokemon x and y wifi battle
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    Sure once I'm done with the battle I'm in right now.
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    If you still want to battle I have you added and I'll be heading online.
    I forgot to say earlier: Thanks for the trade! :)
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    Thanks for the Keldeo! I would have done so right away too but I had to eat dinner.
    Hey, you won a Mandibuzz in the POTW giveaway on Facebook! Let me know what your FC / In game name is and when you're available to trade. My FC is 0259 - 0773 - 7016, and I'm usually on in the afternoons EST.
    tennisace
    tennisace
    yeah that's my bad, we had a bit of a mix up. you got the koffing like you were supposed to!
    darkie
    darkie
    tennis is dumb, you won the Koffing, he was supposed to contact other people for the Mandibuzz :|
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    Don't worry about the mixup. Thanks for the Koffing!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…