1996ITO
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we have to play for the hpl. I'm gmt+0 so when do you want to do this?
    1996ITO
    1996ITO
    Gmt+1. Friday whenever you want
    Well dude the Deadline is for the 7 Feb Show your self plz :'(
    1996ITO
    1996ITO
    Can you be on in 6 hours? 9pm. I will stay 2 hours tonight
    BlessyZ
    BlessyZ
    ofc see ya tonight
    Hey,well im always on after 16h try to catch me Anyday, but we can play this weekend i don't mind anyway im GMT +1 btw
    Uh can you get on showdown :o? Frost or the main w/e is good with you
    Meh
    Meh
    I'll see if I'm able to be on, I might be going out and then I'll be having dinner. If you can stay on a bit later than that then I should be able to easily
    1996ITO
    1996ITO
    If nothing happens I could be 2 hours more
    Meh
    Meh
    I'm on frost, I'll be ready to fight in like 20 minutes
    Ugh I'm sorry I had a feeling this was gonna happen. I messed up the timezones somehow because it's 5pm for me now, an hour later than it was 1pm for you.
    My activity tomorrow will be kinda random, where can I normally find you active? I'll look for you tomorrow and if by the end of the day I haven't found you I'll recommend another time
    1996ITO
    1996ITO
    then we have a 3 hour difference (i didnt take in account the spring-summer +1 hour, sorry). so I'm sure ill be tomorrow at the same time im writing this and 2 hours more (4.45-6.45pm)(that would be about 7.45-9.45pm for you)
    Hi we're opponents for the LC Open. I'm GMT +5 and can usually fight from 5am to about 9pm. I'm not very active on Showdown or irc, but if I'm on then I'm on as Meh RC usually.
    I'd like to battle on Saturday if that's ok with you, just tell me what time you're active so that we can schedule
    can you play now ?
    I'm on Frost
    1996ITO
    1996ITO
    Internet just died on my pc, sorry (im commenting thru phone). Im trying to get on and its not working. Can we try again tonight in like 3 hours, please?
    Marshall.Law
    Marshall.Law
    okay, let's try in 3hours
    Marshall.Law
    Marshall.Law
    so, can you play now ? :v
    we'll play tomorrow 10:00 AM my time if u dont come on in the next 20 min or so. showering
    I'm available from tomorrow evening to about the 27th, then I'll have some traveling business for a few days. I don't know when is our deadline. Anyway you can download netbattle on https://app.box.com/shared/15b7pllgkh, and "advance connect" to our server on 151.9.143.246. Just saying. If you really can't play there let's see if we can meet on PO lounge, so that maybe danilo is also there.
    GMT-6
    I am very available up until the afternoon of the 26th and forward. Please contact me as quickly as possible so we can schedule.
    yo we need to play for HPL. I'm GMT -6 and can play like all day today and can play all nights from 9:30 - 1. Let me know some times for you so we can play.
    1996ITO
    1996ITO
    Will u be able to play around saturday's or sunday's ST? I may be on the st server
    Nog
    Nog
    I can play Saturday night and Sunday morning. Pick a time and I'll try to be on.
    Nog
    Nog
    I'm on the main server if you want to play
    youre my new oppo in the smogon tournament
    when we can play?
    im online often on ps as Psychopathic (afternoon/evening is better for me)
    hi nigga, tiempo sin hablar contigo, espero que estes bien y que sigas en el torneo ese de PO, saludos
    1996ITO
    1996ITO
    a ver si te veo el fin de semana que quiero que me apoyes en el combate :)
    el poeta
    el poeta
    claro :] y no te metiste al ost .l.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…