Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo, we playin for ADV farm, when can you play GMT+0, I'm free when I'm not @ school.
    Artemisa
    I can play whenever you get on, been busy with school and forgot about this.
    we gotta play for farm league ADV (round robin special). when can you play i'm GMT-8
    Artemisa
    I'll be on like 4 hours from now.
    Shyfire
    Shyfire
    4 hours doesn't really wokr for me? does friday afternoon/night work?
    i could play from now on for the next couple of hours or tomorrow from ~11 am gmt-5 until around 5 pm
    hi have to play for farm league can we play pls it'd be nice if we play.
    I'm gmt +5 and, uh you have me on skype so like hit me up there pls
    We have to play for farmleague, when are you available?
    Artemisa
    I'm GMT-5, I'm free most of the week, but I don't know at what times I'll have my comp available. Just give me a time you want me to play and I'll make it.
    yo, play today for pocl? i ~probably~ won't be around that much during the next two days, most likely won't be able to play on friday but thursday night should be fine. not sure about the weekend, and cased is annoying me so i just want to get rid of this asap. gmt -3 here
    Artemisa
    Ah I don't know about thursday, since the grading period is closing this Friday. I am extremely flexible during the weekend?
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    why are u asking that lol,,, so, play tonight? i'll be available for some hours now
    Artemisa
    My bad, didn't mean to add a "?", but I have some HW rn. Would you not be able to play at all during the weekend?
    Hey we have to play for the doubles open, I can play friday between 3pm-6pm(gmt-4) and most of the afternnons in the weekend.
    sry for johnin you so hard yesterday. wanna fite tmrw, I got to make the team of legends to take you on
    HELLO? FRENNNNNNN?????????????????????????
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?FREN?????????????
    FRENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :]!!!!!!!!!!!???!??!?!?!?!
    FRNENNEENNFREN
    hi when do u wanna play for lcpl im est and am usually available in afternoons/evenings, weekends would be preferable though
    Artemisa
    I can play today in the afternoon im GMT-5, I get off school at 3 get home at 4.
    vming so oglemi does not engage in sodomy on me while i sleep

you apparently can't play any weekday :(, my weekends are inconsistent, especially this one since i'll be going back to college and watching my mock trial team perform in the nationals qualifier

so i guess we're playing friday...what time you can *-*?
    blarajan
    blarajan
    can we do earlier ?_? i want to play that smogon tour. one hour earlier, 5:30 to 6?
    Artemisa
    I have practice from 3-5 on Friday. I'll try to get home at 5:30-6:00, but no promises.
    blarajan
    blarajan
    Alright.
    GMT +0 here. We play for SPL this week. Any times that are bad specifically for you? Would prefer to play after sometime after 5pmish my time later in the week like Friday or the weekend. Let me know what works best for you.
    Artemisa
    yes, that's fine.

Most if the time I see you on, so I think we can get this done.
    yo, opps for SPL this week. I have uni assignment to do for thursday so can we play weekend? I'm GMT +0 by the way
    Hi there Artemisa! I am your opponent this week for SPL5. My timezone is GMT -5 (EST). I am available Wednesday - Friday my time from 12-4 PM and from 10 PM - midnight, and can schedule any time for the weekends. We can just play on the regular Smogon Tournament PS! section.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…