Iwan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Siiiggggh... I hate my current team..
    Iwan
    Iwan
    Nah It's fine, Jeff clones stuff for me all the time. : ) I'll ask him once he goes online.
    Iwan
    Iwan
    Oh, and Ima back. : D
    Iwan
    Iwan
    Hey sorry that I never got back to you about the Dritini I forgot about it ... :( Well, he cloned it. When do you think you can go online?
    Have you disabled Conversations? I can't find the link to PM you on the forums. I can breed that Venipede you want. :)
    Iwan
    Iwan
    Thanks for the Venipede. And really though, you NEED to get your wifi fixed. lol
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    I'm quite sure it's not an issue with my wi-fi. o_O It never disconnects that consistently in the middle of a trade. It connects successfully for intervals or it takes a few tries to connect at all.

I hope that Venipede is now correct. :P
    Iwan
    Iwan
    It is. ^_^ And I just finished EV Training it last night. Thanks again! ^▼^
    Finally got the chansey I wanted. Hp/Def/SPD/Speed Jesus took long enough. Damn female only pokes >.>
    Iwan
    Iwan
    Congrats! ^_^
    Heya buddy! I have an extra four iv chansey, all its missing is speed (It has attk for some stupid reason) I don't want much for it, I just thought I'd share it with a friend. But if you have any pokes with good IVS I can't refuse :3
    btw, I could be wrong, but that shiny Kabutops you're offering *might* be a hack. I think that OT/ID is a known hacker. Do you know where it was originally from (ie entree forest)?
    Iwan
    Iwan
    Awesome! ^_^ Thank you! : D
    shiny finder
    shiny finder
    You're welcome ^_^ That's actually the same as one of Elena90's, but she's not hatching eggs right now, so that's good. I think .com is keeping up the with list if you want to ask her to add yours :)
    Iwan
    Iwan
    Okay. : )
    Let me know if you like it :3
    Iwan
    Iwan
    I LOVE it! ^_^ like I said in my post bellow, I've been wanting a good iv Herracross lately. ^_^ I really appreciate it!
    If you can, sign in. I hope you like the poke I'm sending. It doesnt have perfect ivs yet, it has hp,attk,spd and speed. But it'd make a good parent.
    Thatguyred
    Thatguyred
    very soon, just have one poke to finish up
    Iwan
    Iwan
    Ok ô▼õ
    Iwan
    Iwan
    GG Thomas. That's was an awesome battle! (Probably the best in months.) I got haxed so badly in the beginning though! xD
    interested in your shiny landorus-t and diancie, what would you want for them?
    Iwan
    Iwan
    I'm looking for..

-Careful 6/5iv (Must be 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Hippodon with Stealth rock, slack off, and whirlwind

-Timid 5/6iv (Must be 31/xx/31/31/31/31) Latios with Defog

-Timid 5/6 iv (Must be 31/xx/31/31/31/31) Gengar with Giga Drain.

-Adamant 5/6 iv (Must be 31/31/31/xx/31/31/) Speed boost Blaziken with Knock off and Low kick
    Iwan
    Iwan
    I'll also take offers! ^_^
    If I breed a Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Hustle Nidoran-M, would I be able to trade for one of the Pokemon you're offering? Or would you want it evolved?
    Iwan
    Iwan
    Oh lol I thought you didn't want the Delphox. Anyways, I apologize it's not female I just got that one the other day from a friend of mine who spent 2 weeks trying to hatch a flawless delphox for my 5iv shiny swampert. I guess I didn't notice that it was actually male. :/ I should've had a better look. :-(
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    I appreciate and accept your apology. ^_^ While a female would've been nice and rare, I figure it's much more probable that it was male. It's not a gigantic change to me. Please do double-check your listings, though, since it can make-or-break future trades.
    Iwan
    Iwan
    Alright, i will. :) I've learned a lot from this. v_v lol :P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…