TheGamedawg
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i think i used to watch your stick ranger shit when i was a kid o wo
    TheGamedawg
    TheGamedawg
    I have Let's Played Stick Ranger before. I actually still do Let's Plays too.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by! It's always nice meeting someone who enjoys my work!
    dude it's great to still see you around:)
    Chesty
    Chesty
    You also plan on making a new trade thread:) Or is your old one still open:)
    TheGamedawg
    TheGamedawg
    I might make a new one later.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    looking forward to it:) My thread has also improved from when we last talked so if you want a few things let me know:) I don't have my 3ds right now and I have finals so it may be hard to trade as of now but maybe in a few more days I can trade something if you're interested.
    It's been a while. You still have a trade thread? Also I have a massive new thread did you want anything?
    Word of advice, if a Pokemon has the OT Ash and the ID 01337, it's hacked.
    I mean, it's an obvoius hack. As well as a commonly hacked OT like in the OP of the Hack check thread thing. Just sayin ^_^
    Hclegend
    Hclegend
    It's just obvoiusly hacked
    I mean, the ID is 01337
    Which is just blatant. Usually it's like 63746 or 85724, but NOPE
    Also, I have a non japense shiny mew with the same OT. Which again is just WTF :p
    TheGamedawg
    TheGamedawg
    I'm sorry, but that doesn't answer my question at all. As far as I'm concerned, an ID can be literally any random number. Thus, it's just as likely to be 01337 as it is to be any other. The fact that is was a flawless shiny was more suspicious to me personally.
    I just want to know where I can find a list of IDs to look out for.
    Hclegend
    Hclegend
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/t4w8kawd52lf9ix/Pokecheck%20Blacklist.pdf
    Yu could always look at this. I don't know IF the Ash OT is in there

Should be, considering its one of the most obvoius hacks out there. And again, an ID of 01337 is just as suspicious as say, 00000 or 11111 or whatever. They do EXIST, but 99% of the time they're hacks :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…