gr8astard
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gr8astard i think i know how to allow mega skhan and mega gengar in ou. Mega gengar can not be allowed to have dbond sence dbond and shadow tag is like a super version of block dbond. Megaskhan can have a total of 1.5x damage where .75x damage per hit.
    hi. we're paired in uu open r2. i'm at gmt+4. i usually stay up till 2-3 am. if you can play before thursday, that would be great, as my schedule is iffy after that.
    gr8astard
    gr8astard
    hi, im gmt -4. i can only play after 6pm my time on weekdays, so idk how that'll work out for u since it'd be 2am there. otherwise we can play on the weekend where i can play earlier
    gr8astard
    gr8astard
    actually i can also play now if you're ready, but otherwise i can usually only play after 6pm
    Gr8astard i think i know how to allow mega skhan and mega gengar in ou. Mega gengar can not be allowed to have dbond sence dbond and shadow tag is like a super version of block dbond. Megaskhan can have a total of 1.5x damage where .75x damage per hit.
    Gr8astard i think i know how to allow mega skhan and mega gengar in ou. Mega gengar can not be allowed to have dbond sence dbond and shadow tag is like a super version of block dbond. Megaskhan can have a total of 1.5x damage where .75x damage per hit.
    Gr8astard i think i know how to allow mega skhan and mega gengar in ou. mega gengar can not be allowed to have dbond sence dbond and shadow tag is like a super version of block dbond. megaskhan can have a total of 1.5 damage where .75 damage per hit for each kagneskhen.
    Gr8astard i think i know how to allow mega skhan and mega gengar in ou. Mega gengar can not be allowed to have dbond sence dbond and shadow tag is like a super version of block dbond. Megaskhan can have a total of 1.5 damage where .75 damage per hit.
    Gr8astard i think i know how to allow mega skhan and mega gengar in ou. mega gengar can not be allowed to have dbond sence dbond and shadow tag is like a super version of block dbond. megaskhan can have a total of 1.5 damage where .75 damage per hit.
    Gr8astard i think i know how to allow mega skhan and mega gengar in ou. mega gengar can not be allowed to have dbond sence dbond and shadow tag is like a super version of block dbond. megaskhan can have a total of 1.5 damage where .75 damage per hit.
    Gr8astard i think i know how to allow mega skhan and mega gengar in ou. mega gengar can not be allowed to have dbond sence dbond and shadow tag is like a super version of block dbond. megaskhan can have a total of 1.5 damage where .75 damage per hit for each kagneskhen.
    Hi we're paired for the UU Grand Slam. My gmt is +2 and i'd like to know when will you be available to play
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…