gr8astard
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo! we fight for NU open. I'm EST, best times for me are this evening, tomorrow from 2pm to 10pm, thursday evening, friday before 5pm, saturday all day, not sure yet for sunday and monday afternoon
    hey man, we are up for the ru open, what timezone are you, and which time would you like to play? :] I am GMT+2, and am best on evenings of weekdays.
    Laga
    Laga
    aight, I can play something like 10 AM my time tomorrow, or right about now tbh.

Otherwise I would be able to stay up to midnight one of the weekdays if necessary :]
    gr8astard
    gr8astard
    hmm tomorrow works, but 10 am your time is like 4am my time lol
    can you play at night your time? maybe around 7pm which is an hour before smogon tour?
    Laga
    Laga
    7pm my time today works perfect tbh :]
    its impossible to stop looking at ur avy until he finishes the dance lmfao
    ApplepieFTW
    ApplepieFTW
    Don't forget to subscribe to EtikaWorldNetwork!
    gr8astard
    gr8astard
    All credits go to funkasaurus that epic goober
    Souf
    Souf
    haha epic!!!!!
    hugo i think i know, how to improve the metagame
    lets change scald burn rate to 10%, this would make the metagame better
    Gr8astard i think i know how to allow mega skhan and mega gengar in ou. mega gengar can not be allowed to have dbond sence dbond and shadow tag is like a super version of block dbond. megaskhan can have a total of 1.5 damage where .75 damage per hit for each kagneskhen.
    we out here like trees tryna spread love like butter
    gr8astard
    gr8astard
    i dont get it? stuck in a cave like diglett
    yo, we are paired for UU open. I can play this saturday if I get some time to play or the weekend after more confortably. Ill let you know btw, GMT +2 here.
    hello, we are opponents for lc open. i'm gmt +2 and really busy with an exam this week so i won't be able to play before the weekend or after. keep me updated with your schedule and so, i'm pretty flexible otherwise
    Hi, we have to battle for Round Three of the UU Open. I am GMT-4 and can battle this evening and all afternoon/evening on Thursday/Friday. On Saturday, I go on vaca, so I need to get it done before then (if we don't and you're active, you can have the win). Tell me if anytime before Saturday that I generally listed works for you and I can find you on Smogtours or IRC.
    Hello, we are paired for Round 1 of the LC Open. I am usually on at this time, and for the next 5-7 hours afterwards. (7PM CST-1AM CST) please message me when you will be available.
    gr8astard
    gr8astard
    Hi, those times are good for me. We can fight today if i get some lc teams, otherwise we can play tmrw? I'll keep u posted
    Gr8astard i think i know how to allow mega skhan and mega gengar in ou. mega gengar can not be allowed to have dbond sence dbond and shadow tag is like a super version of block dbond. megaskhan can have a total of 1.5 damage where .75 damage per hit for each kagneskhen.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…