mkizzy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wait, so you were previously Feranfell? I would have never guessed - I was always wondering where he went. To think I resented you for your reactions to my stupidity on IRC, and at times, wanted to intentionally annoy you because of it, when it was just Feranfell. Lol
    is there even proof that japanese people exist

UGH DUDE I KNOW... u see all these people in their animos manga jabberin about onii sama senpai and its like how do u know this shit is even real like cmon?? reckon its all just be a zionist conspiracy to numb the masses to the processes of global warming or cultural marxism #glogang #300 #whiteculture

fucking pokemon doesnt even exist LMAO its all an illusion WAKE UP
    Honus
    Honus
    people talk about PIKACHU NARUTO ICHIGO i say what if it represents stalin pol pot fidel castrommmm,,,,,,,mmmmmmmmm
    Honus
    Honus
    we JSUT dont know_+
    long time, how've you been :)
    mkizzy
    mkizzy
    ive been great, how about you friendo?
    Sweep
    pretty good, i mostly just relax nowadays as opposed to actually play mons ._. good to hear that all is well!
    if you don't come back on irc at some point i swear to god i will sodomize you harder than imanalt's cat
    i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
    uh were you the one who started this heron thing?
    termi
    termi
    kenny is the man who started EVERYTHING. is kenny god? we may never know, but you should know that if you're not gay for kenny, you don't deserve to be with the woman you love.
    swaginator II
    swaginator II
    im gay for Kenny is that a good thing? why don't we ask Kenny if hes god?
    i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
    <&Kenny> i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
    <&Kenny> i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
    u r best smorgen user post more imo (i'm fagtron btw follow me on twitter)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…