Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi, I'm trying to find you in your channel since monday... i've not a lot of time, i can tomorrow or friday from 9 to 10.30 am... maybe this afternoon from 17.15 to 18.30... tell me please
    trev
    trev
    try to be really all day tomorrow, because i've not internet and i must roam finding an internet pub or studing room, so i don't know when i can connect...
    Licor43
    well i only can play week end so :/
    trev
    trev
    btw i try to connect on the afternoon from 14.30 to 19
    Hello are you there? as said before i'm your opponent, it's almost the end of the week please get back on
    hi, I'm another opponent for pspl. uhm.. looking at the others, i'm gmt -6 (Us west) and usually on anytime from 5 pm to 11 pm most everday, in Battle Spot room. Just let me know whenever it is conveniant for you to battle
    we're opponents for PSPL this week. I'm GMT -4 (EST time) and I'm typically on from 1:30pm to 2:30pm (lunch break at work) and 5:30pm to 7:00pm (after work) Monday through Friday. I will be in the Health Fitness and Sports rooms and will join the espanol room to look for you as well. Please let me know when you are available.
    hi, looks like we're now opponents for pspl. im gmt -5 (us central time) and am always in the doubles room. when do you wanna play? deadline's approaching so sometime today/tomorrow works best
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…