TONE
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• minor nitpick, but for your scarf torterra, Wood Hammer hits Misdreavus harder than Crunch, so I would remove it has a Crunch target
    TONE
    TONE
    alright thanks for the heads up.
    Froggyboy
    helping out the enemy :]
    TONE
    TONE
    I have no enemies. Only cannons lol :]
    Why does your heatmor have low kick over superpower in the team building guide?
    TONE
    TONE
    Either move 2hkos lickilicky after SR. I'll put it as a slash with Low Kick.
    When u free for pu minitour
    TONE
    TONE
    i'm free tomorrow anytime after 12pm est.
    Hey I'm really sorry but I'm having insanely bad internet connection problems tonight. Can we reschedule for sometime on sunday for our first session? I'd say tomorrow but I'm busy with work all day :[
    TONE
    TONE
    Its no problem at all. Things like that happen.
    TONE
    TONE
    Whenever you get the chance to do so, please respond so we can start the nu tutoring.
    Oh yeah I forgot about this middle bottom thing, I'll be checking this throughout the day, tell me when you get on because I think time is about running out :P (we're supposed to battle)

Edit: Am in gmt -5
    TONE
    TONE
    don't worry about it since i forgot myself due to irl stuff. i'm on now so we can have our match whenever.
    when do you wanna fight for slacker tour? im gmt+1, throw me a time after 6PM of mine and it'd sound good
    TONE
    TONE
    i'm gmt-5, so its no problem. after 6pm today is fine with me.
    Erza98
    Erza98
    i'll be on smogtours for the next 2/3 hours, catch me there when you can
    TONE
    TONE
    Alright then. Whenever you're ready.
    Hey, I'm your RU tutee. If you wanna meet up on IRC, i'm usually on #xyuu, #rarelyused, and #battling101. If you'd prefer we meet up on PS / Skype / somewhere else I'm fine with that too. :]
    and thanks for the support guys i really appreciate it. try not 2 miss me 2 much til then lol
    AM
    AM
    lol yeah 1-2 days until server restart what a burden for our body and souls.
    denarianknight
    denarianknight
    xd, way to make him feel better AM :P
    well i'm still locked from talking or doing anything atm for another 2 days at least so until then have fun with the challenges
    no one is allowed near my computer without my permission and while i'm there
    um i haven't been in school since late May and my security was up on my computer the whole time
    Saucy Raichu
    Saucy Raichu
    But someone could have held onto the account for all this time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…