tazz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We need to play for the LC Swiss tournament. When can you play?
    zf
    something came up irl for that i have to deal with. i can't play tomorrow during the above times. Are you available Friday or Saturday anytime?
    tazz
    tazz
    Sure
    tazz
    tazz
    Around the Same on Friday, varies saturday
    Hello. We need to play for the LC Swiss tournament. When would you like to play? I am okay with anytime.
    Aaron's Aron
    Aaron's Aron
    Hey, if we could play tomorrow instead that would actually be better. My grandma is getting in from Texas today and my parents are making me do stuff with her like go to the movies... sorry. Like you said though I am active so I am sure we will work out I time we can play at some point and it shouldn't be an issue.
    when fite?
    tazz
    tazz
    Sorry haven't been on having family over. I should have some time over the weekend.
    Yagura
    Yagura
    when?
    whenever i'm on i'm in the LC room on PS, so just find me there whenever
    I'm free to play anytime today, if not I should be around tomorrow and if things really get bad I have a light schedule this week.
    Hi welcome to Smogon follow LC player, I'd like to tell you that you didn't break any rules and you posted in the appropriate thread so no needs to worry. If you got any question about the forums or LC I, or a mentor, can help you :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…