Luckstard.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, when can you play for farm? Im gmt+0 and free most week
    Luckstard.
    Luckstard.
    hi, i'm gmt+1 and available most of the time everyday except thursday and friday. I don't think it will be hard to schedule so just stay connected on smogtours when you are ready, i will be.
    gotta play for cc1v1 tour; I'm GMT-8. A time after this Friday would be optimal. What time do you want?
    Luckstard.
    Luckstard.
    gmt-8, crap, i'm gmt+1 so it wont be easy to schedule, maybe around 2PM your time on saturday / sunday?
    breh
    breh
    yeah that should work; if saturday doesn't work sunday almost definitely will.
    breh
    breh
    hey are you on right now?
    Hey we gotta play for the Random Battle Tournament. I'm GMT -4 (EST) and can pretty much play at any time after 2:30 on weekdays. Just lmk when you're available and I'll see if I'm open.
    Luckstard.
    Luckstard.
    ok, i'll be on under the alt bahawin, you can find me in Room Français.
    Spy
    Spy
    Alright. I'm a global driver so it shouldn't be too hard to find me. I'll be on the lookout. (I'll be coming home late today but most other days I'm available)
    Hey I'm GMT -4 Time and I can play around almost any time everyday. Just let me know which time works best for you.
    Luckstard.
    Luckstard.
    I'm not really busy this week, maybe on afternoon or evening, i'll be on smogtours if available to play
    Xlstevo
    Xlstevo
    I'm online now. What's your PS username.
    yo im gmt+8 and we have to play for the liars rule tour; i can probably do most times during the day since im on holiday for a couple of days
    Luckstard.
    Luckstard.
    Hi, I'm GMT +2, we can play today or tomorrow or next week end as i won't be available during next week days, i'll be on the rooms Français / Old Gens / Tournaments / OverUsed if you are looking for me on the main server.
    Level 51
    Level 51
    can you play around now?
    we gotta play for ost r4. im gmt-6 and i can play after 5pm on weekdays and almost everytime on weekends.
    We're rivals in FSL, when do you want play?
    Luckstard.
    Luckstard.
    I'm available every evening on PO after 8:30 PM (PO1 server, channel smogontour).

We can play tonight if you can.
    Luckstard.
    Luckstard.
    Main server (PO2), main channel (Tohjo v2).

Of course I'm also available on French Time on afternoon unless I'm not connected
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…