Genesis7
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• To be applauded by someone such as yourself brings me to great heights of joy man, your avatar precisely portrays what's going through my body just this minute, thanks alot man I'll keep on trying being the realest fish in the sea
    hey we're matched up for no excuses tour. when can you play? i'll generally be on #ocn on IRC if im online as durrr
    you didn't think I'd forgotten, did you? ;)

http://prntscr.com/5xygag

I've just been procrastinating and sort of worrying that it won't turn out as well as I want it to. Hopefully you'll have your avatar in a few!
    brightobject
    brightobject
    no haha, the top 2 are references :) I'm still working on it though, so this is just a preview, I guess.
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    Well I'm very impressed, take your time. This is a free thing so don't think you need to meet a deadline or anything lol.
    brightobject
    brightobject
    Thanks for understanding, and yeah I' m enjoying working on this as well, Feraligatr is pretty damn cool
    ur video would be perfect if it had more illuminati but well done g.
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    I couldn't figure it out lol thanks bangz
    Nice video *_*
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    I had to include you friend :p
    pj
    pj
    I have no problem tyranitar with cap looked awesome *_*
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    lol ty
    Yo apparently Psychotic is back... I know we already played the RU match for this round so it'd be unfair to sub him in but if we advance, can he reclaim the RU spot again? l0l
    for the me vs tox thing i will pick nu.
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    Alright, if I don't get a Pm from tox by this time tomorrow you get nu by default.
    Scotti
    Scotti
    k
    hey is it ok if twin citiez and gizmo fight tomorrow???
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    I'm gonna do activity wins and stuff when I get home from school at about 2pm EST so if they can do it before that it's fine.
    -gizmo- is subbing in for rob and is playing his game for team tour today
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    Ok that's fine since we have no OU subs left, just ask him to post in as a sub for OU in the thread please.
    Hey fren
    I guess the RNG likes pairing us up as we have to battle again; this time it is for PO No Johns Tour. I'm EST (-5) and can play in a couple hours tonight, tomorrow night, or any time Sunday. Tell me what works best and I'll find you on Smogtours or something :)
    hey, add my win vs I Shuckle to spreadsheet imo :)
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    oh ya my bad
    Expulso
    Expulso
    also how do you break ties? FBPMT and us could feasibly both go 11-13.
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    ya I'm thinking about that, I think the best way to do it would be to have the captain choose which tier they want to play and coinflip between the two.
    hey man. do you still play PS or why havent i seen you around?
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    I do a lot of tournament play so to not have people save replays of the teams I am testing I use alts to prevent counter teaming. If I see you in tournaments chat I'll PM you but I haven't really seen you that much either.
    Hi,
    Great thing hosting tour :)
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    Thank you lord Prajesh
    pj
    pj
    also Why do you have so wierd avatar o_o
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    It's the little chao guy from sonic
    challenge cup tournament me v u
    im gmt +13, ill be on at the weekend
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    Ok I'll be on smogtours.
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    Fucked up the time, if you see me online comment here, if not take the win.
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    its not even 10pm saturday for me yet dw
    im on smogtours now if u wanna play
    On the team tour original post you got the clauses wrong. Sleep clause is off for doubles and species clause is on. Nice job hosting otherwise :)
    im not playing xy tourney btw
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    Did you let Moet know?
    Hot N Cold
    Hot N Cold
    I only talked with another member about this (Sweep) and he knew about this, I lost all my interest on playing when I saw on my team-roster Laurel, and no one told me about that because I had to left yesterday for sleep.

So add another guy over me which actually enjoys.

I dont wanna get spammed VM/PM from guys on this tourney, thx n_n
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    Alright
    hey, when will r1 of the tourney be up? can you tell me who we're playing? thanks!

also, thx for hosting it; it's a great idea
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    Just posted. Did it tag you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…