marcoasd
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heeeeey Marco. You and me for SPL! Before the weekend is best for me. Any time on Thursday work for you?
    marcoasd
    marcoasd
    For me too. Thursday is ok, during usual timespans (GMT+1).
    Hey, when do you want to play for SPL ? I'm GMT+1 for the record.
    Agammemnon
    Agammemnon
    Career haha, as if you were a professional gamer. You're 29 and acting like a salty 12 years old girl discovering the power of hormones.
    I am however pleased to see that you keep a thorough history of me and tournament withdrawals. I won't fall for you, sweetie, sorry.
    marcoasd
    marcoasd
    I'm not 29, actually. Welcome to the internet part 2. I don't keep track of you, I just remind that because it sucked and you found a way to play a negative part in there - but I guess that's all you can be remembered for.
    Agammemnon
    Agammemnon
    If this hatred is what makes you happy in the morning, whatever man. No hard feelings, I don't feel insulted when it comes from such a waste of a carbon as you. :)
    hey so I am not quite sure on my schedule during the week. I will be online, but I can't say at what times so far. Sunday I should be free the whole time, do you mind if I john you till sunday afternoon/evening?
    hey marco, i'm your opp on pokemonperfect tour, just letting you know on here too that i'll be on for the rest of tonight (EST time) and for a lot of tomorrow on smog tours so just message me whenever :)
    marcoasd
    marcoasd
    Your morning would be good, afternoon can work too.
    teal6
    teal6
    sounds good man, i'm awake now so let me know when you'd like to play
    When can you play for rby ubers? I'm GMT+2 and sometime at friday would be ideal (11-23). Thursday after 17 could also work, and I guess I can try to make something happen on saturday/sunday. Kinda important for me to get this done before monday though, as I will be out of town for a week.
    marcoasd
    marcoasd
    Same GMT. We can try this evening. I should be in when needed otherwise.
    what up, rby ubers. Same old deal, I'll try to catch you online at the usual times (around 11pm for me)
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    round 2 lgi same as before I guess I'll see you on some time. Unless there's a particular day you wanna play?
    Hey marco, I'm filling in for loco for WCoP. I'm EDT.

If you want to play at night my time, Wednesday, Thursday, or Saturday would be best. If you prefer morning / early afternoon my time, Friday works. I can do later afternoon on Saturday as well. Good luck :3
    marcoasd
    marcoasd
    Ok, thanks. If we meet at a reasonable time, we'll play, if not let's play later in the week.
    what up, oupl. Any day in particular you wanna get this done? Otherwise I guess I'll see you on po at some point or another
    marcoasd
    marcoasd
    Yeah, just at some point.
    Hey, you there? Would you be able to play now if I sub
    marcoasd
    marcoasd
    Mmm... what about later in the evening? It's dinner time here
    We are paired for r1 of world cup. My timezone is GMt-6 and I'm usually home by 5 o'clock. I'm always on IRC as locopoke. Let me know what time works best for you!
    marcoasd
    marcoasd
    I'm GMT+2, you can find me on PO. Your 5 PM should be 1 AM for me, that's a bit late. Can you be on in the morning?
    lol heh, we're paired for the RBY Cup r2. I can be on Little Italy on PO when active, you can suggest a time and I'll try to be there!
    yo so im available during the weekend between 9-11pm gmt +1, let me know if that suits you
    marcoasd
    marcoasd
    Yes, it does.
    New Breed
    New Breed
    okay how about we do sunday sometime between that time frame?
    hey marco when do u wanna play for olympics? i'm GMT +11 (eastern Australia) and available from like 10 am to 10 pm
    marcoasd
    marcoasd
    I'm GMT +1. Your 10 AM is midnight here, and the time I wake up is around 6-7 PM for you. Looks tough, try to find me on PO at your 10 AM especially if you wake up early, or in your 6-7 PM to 10 PM timespan. If we don't meet, we can schedule.
    marcoasd
    marcoasd
    Ah lol, you are online, let's do this now?
    yo u fine with playin Saturday? Weekdays are gonna be a bit hard for me, but i'd probably be on all afternoon / night on sat. GMT -3
    marcoasd
    marcoasd
    I don't need it to be guaranteed during the week. Today/tomorrow can work if we meet. I should be in that time, but it's damn close to the deadline.
    marcoasd
    marcoasd
    I'm in, let's meet on PO/tohjo falls
    bruno
    bruno
    k i'll join as anti on po main in a bit
    Disaster Area
    YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY LE PELICAN, POST THIS IN 3 SECONDS OR YOU DIE

░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
    ░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
    ░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
    ░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
    ░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
    ░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄██████ ▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████ ███▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████ █████▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████ ███████▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄███████ ████████▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀ █████▀▀▀▀█▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▄▀ ▀██▀▀▀▄▄▄▀█
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀░░ ░██▌
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄▀
    hey we have to play for gsc ou master tournament 4. i am timezone gmt -7 and can play on monday or later, when is good for you?
    marcoasd
    marcoasd
    We can meet on PO, Tohjo Falls; if we don't meet, we will schedule. I'm GMT +1, and this it the time i wake up more or less.
    Lavos
    im on tohjo, are you marcopolol?
    marcoasd
    marcoasd
    Nah, I'm marcoasd below RBY OU
    yea i can kind of relate. im a pretty big fucking deal at my local pizza hut.
    badabing
    badabing
    pizza hut > papa juans > dominos > lil caesars > the entire irrelevant nation of italy
    marcoasd
    marcoasd
    WAT? Relate to what? Just to start with, cause I don't get the meaning of the entire post, man. In any case calling Italy "irrelevant" doesn't impress me much, as 1- I'm not nationalist, 2- it's not far from the truth.
    Apparently we're to play for RoAPL finals. I'm GMT +10 and am usually available between 10 AM and 9 PM. When are you free?
    marcoasd
    marcoasd
    I guess we'll meet on PO at some point (if not, we'll schedule). I'mg GMT+1, so your 10AM-3PM can work.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…