Mr.378
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hi we have to play for balanced hackmons tourney

I'm GMT+1, tell me when you can play
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    I am gmt-6, and I can play on the weekends.
    Hi, we're playing for the allstars tournament, im Gmt+1. Any time you can play later today?
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Hey, I'm gmt-6. And no today isn't the best day for this, I'll see when I can though.
    ftwhero
    ftwhero
    I'll leave you the win because for various weeks i wont be able to use games/pc etc. good luck in your future matches
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Sure thing, thanks.
    GMT+0 and Sunday evening is convenient for me.
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    If you can play now, I am free for the next 2-3 hours.
    Since we apparently are both unable to message each other despite being online, I'll wait for you on smogtours for a moment, hoping you see this message and are able to get online.
    Hi! We are paired for the hackmons tournament. I am GMT +1 and available my afternoons/evenings. When do you want to play?
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    I am in Gmt-6 and I can play on friday or the weekends at any time.
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Sounds good, I'll be on the french server (either as Vinc2612 or WildCard Vinc2612) and I will try to find you on lobby
    if that doesn't work on friday we'll set a specific time for the weekend
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    I am ready whenever you are, find me on PS main when you see this please
    You predicted it, we're up against eachother in Farm League >:] My GMT is -7, what is yours and what days can you play? I'll determine which days I can play based on how Monday goes, it may go hectically because I have finals next week.
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Always right. Anyway I am in GMT-6 and I can play at anytime on Friday or the weekends. The other week days won't work well for me because classes are just starting up for me again.
    Thugly Duckling
    Thugly Duckling
    Our time difference isn't too bad, actually quite convenient; Saturday sounds great.
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    That sounds great. I'll play you then.
    Hi we play for dpp nu tour, when are u available? Im gmt+0
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    I am in gmt-5. I can play anytime really, though I'd rather wait until tomorrow at least.
    hey we have to play for the psychicless rby tournament... are u available this weekend?
    Crystal_
    Crystal_
    Sounds fine. Which gmt are you? I can play around after 6:00 pm on gmt+1 (maybe earlier)
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    I am gmt+5, I can try to meet that time. If you see me on feel free to contact me then.
    Crystal_
    Crystal_
    I'm on PO main from now on
    When do u wanna play for the metronome tour? I'm free this weekend
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Same here, we can work something out for then.
    ur dragon team was actually pretty nifty despite some of the flaws like yveltal

u should post more since u seem to have some good meta knowledge and creativity
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Thanks. I was aware that those flaws existed and thought about alternative options to patch them, but the main problem is team space and not wanting to remove any of the current members. I'll probably post more of my thoughts on this in the thread later.
    hi when do you wanna play terrorist cup
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Sometime tomorrow or the weekend should do. I am in central time.
    When u wanna play for outside the box? I'm GMT -4 and free today, but I'll be out of town till Sunday night.
    Clone
    Clone
    im ready whenever u are and am on smogtours. i may need a heads up here tho
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Are you here? Because I can do this now.
    Clone
    Clone
    yeah. on smogtours as c1one
    sup, we're scheduled for the gengarite tour. i'm pretty flexable with my times so tell me what suits you and i'll probably be able to make it.
    obligatory we'll have to schedule something for lc open.
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Not that we'll have a problem contacting each other, but I am in US Central and can play in most afternoons and evenings. I should be ready to in maybe 2-3 days. Will all of this work for you?
    Haruno
    Haruno
    I'm gmt-7 and yeah I'm on my break so I'd be pretty flexible with times as long as it's not something retarded like 4am in the morning. Afternoon/evenings in general should be fine. Time to find a non kingmidas lc player that I can get teams from rip
    Haruno
    Haruno
    oh just mentioning, i have teams now so im ready to fight whenever
    Hey, we are paired for the Gods Among Us tourney. When can you battle? I'm GMT+2
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    I am in central. I should be available in most afternoons and evenings.
    Mister Specs
    Mister Specs
    wanna play right now?
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Sure.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…