chaos
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• can you reverse the sleep clause ban now please? kthx :)
    Choice Banned
    Choice Banned
    FiVe YeArS AgO A LiTtLe gIrL WaS RuN OvEr bY A PlAyGrOuNd pOsT ThIs oN ChAoS' sMoGoN WaLl oR ElSe yOu wIlL Be nExT

░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
    ░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
    ░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
    ░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
    ░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
    ░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄██████ ▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████ ███▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████ █████▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████ ███████▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄███████ ████████▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀ █████▀▀▀▀█▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▄▀ ▀██▀▀▀▄▄▄▀█
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀░░ ░██▌
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄
    ayy lmop. where do i find why my post was deleted? tried making an informal ST vote on the ubers forums. it was p well set up and everything, but got shut down? didn't even have any problems in it. just want to know where I find out who/why and everything. cheers fig
    chaos
    chaos
    fireburn quit irc right after this happened and none of the other ubers leadership seems to know whats up, im just kinda waiting until he gets back
    Yuy
    Yuy
    cool. just thought it was a good idea and well set up, too. cheers.
    Yuy
    Yuy
    Should I just make a new one and keep an eye on it?
    way to ruin ubers lol, hopefully the posts indeed arent rigged. last time the filtering was shitballs bad, so I'm sure its better now.
    had the thread not been reopened, do you think it would have ended up in greatest hits rather than trou?
    chaos
    chaos
    nah, it was destined for trou. firebot has relaxed rules that allow really edgy content and because of that we hide its posts from the public. if it went in greatest hits it would be visible to the public.
    Uselesscrab
    Uselesscrab
    good point. don't want people getting the wrong idea
    So whats the story of smogon? "pokemon on the internet, lets make it happen!" I've heard a lot about the beginnings of this website, mainly from Prankster, and i was wondering if there was an about thread that i could read. thanks.
    Disaster Area
    If you want I know a bit about stuff like NBS, pokemon lab, shoddy battle, porymath, and PO. PM me or somethin ;)
    look at the thread imo! sorry for being annoying I just really want your approval so we can go ahead :(

in mentor staff that is. if you have nothing to add that's cool too, if you're behind the most recent posts that's all I need to know!
    chaos
    chaos
    hey. i havent missed your alerts, i'll respond before i go to bed. sorry to be slow but i don't have much time to allocate to projects that i dont personally lead
    skylight
    skylight
    nah that's okay. i appreciate it. i just want your all cool so we can go ahead c: thanks!
    so ur make of smogon?

tel me wat joy u get from not allowing mewtwo in OU?
    why u make such tyrant company?
    chaos
    chaos
    lol
    babaGAReeb
    u lol at my suffering?
    u truly wicked and had evil intention for making smogon
    now i no for sure
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…