Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo, can we do a direct trade for the quick feet shroomish tomorrow? my fc is 0173-1523-3949, and my timezone is gmt - 8. i should be available after 1:30 p.m. my time.
    lats
    If you wanna upload a random Pokémon for shroomish now and tell me what it is I can probably send it
    Trinitrotoluene
    Trinitrotoluene
    ok. i uploaded a level 45 female tentacruel.
    Trinitrotoluene
    Trinitrotoluene
    ugh, got sniped again. can we please do a direct trade?
    Lockie! Thanks for the Yveltal and the oras born latios! Hope you enjoy the pokes I traded you fren :].
    have to go get dinner and do some things after, not sure if you want to wait for me or find someone else as I'll be away for roughly 2-3 hours. It's fine if you are in a hurry, I'll come back on tonight and see if you still need help with cloning or not. cya
    lats
    OK ^^. I'm around for the next few hours.
    Rugaji
    Sorry about that, I was exhausted and had to wake up really early. Did you find help?
    How could you forget to put me on the whitelist u_u..??
    For this mistake you should now format my whole thread for me:P GL doing around 170 pokes with sprites and what not.
    Mind checking the list I gave you for yveltal now?Do you plan to make a list of breeds?
    lats
    Haven't traded it yet, but yes I am. He obviously went through a lot of pain to get it, catching in a nest ball etc. and I wanna try sub-coil in my team. Raikou is in both games. Probably, but only if it's flawless.
    Arhan
    Arhan
    I will be aiming at latias too, but now that I think about it...Just remembered Latios just needs defog..My interest is finished(I was thinking of using it in a Team I planned, but defog is everything needed for it..What Latias to go for?Also what Groudon?
    Arhan
    Arhan
    ^?Please come to #smogon vgc
    It's the IV checker, daycare and a continuous loop rolled into one, so I feel it's worth it. It kinda sucks how you have to constantly hold the button down though.

what does this mean ? I haven't get into ORAS breeding yet, as everything is still done on XY :P .
    lats
    In the battle resort pokémon center there's the IV checker. To the left of that center is a daycare center. If you ride in a certain position, you can go around in circles like lumiose city.
    hey how is the accelgor coming along not trying to sound rude if I did I'm in no hurry but it might be harder to get a hold of me on the weekdays because of school.
    lats
    It's not my first priority as I'm preparing an accelgor for myself to SR suicune :P. It's a pain as I have to first get a karrablast off the GTS, put it up asking for a level 31-40 shelmet. I'm on at weird times so it might not be too hard during the week.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    ok no problem take your time.
    Wanna An Adamant Murkrow 5IV 4EMs you could directly trade to Ventus?I have one sitting around and would love to help you :D
    Arhan
    Arhan
    You're welcome, hope you can breed a lot, I'll always be after your Yveltal, maybe if I get a good naive one(once RNG stops hating me for doing it for 20 days)
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Btw, who is rj?
    lats
    religiousjedi
    So sad how few people can actually read stuff nowadays. You'll be back with a fancy thread when ORAS hype cools a bit down or what? :)
    lats
    I know right. Yeah, once I get a few SRs done and stuff I'll definitely open another thread! :D
    Bice
    Bice
    Same. But I don't have ORAS. ;~;
    Well looks like I'm not the only one behind your mixed Yveltal. I just SR a Modest Zapdos on my Y game that I think you will find interesting
    Is 31/3/31/31/31/31

This one is original (never cloned) and will give you full redis on it. Hope you like it!
    lats
    Fine with me. Sorry for the wait, providing you trade back a copy could we do this in a few hours? Sorry :[
    Sidfrid
    lol, np, I'm ready just contact me when you want to trade
    Sidfrid
    Hello pal! just hoping you don't forget me! When you have time can we trade? I'm GMT-4 and available almost always at nights. Hope you answer soon n_n
    Moi wants that Yveltal
    What would you like?I can offer Shinies or some nice breeds, just ask
    P.S: I can also SR any of these to your liking
    Yveltal(Naive)not changing this
    Zygarde
    Mewtwo
    Zapdos
    Diancie
    'grats on 2,000 posts. ^_^
    bb skarm
    bb skarm
    yes but you will never be the ORIGINAL POSTER

#MLG420NOSCOPEEBOLAHIPSTER
    lats
    Not for a while n_n
    EnGarde
    EnGarde
    Wow...you managed to find 67 posts to delete...It'll be a while before I get to grats you again, won't it? -_- smh :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…