turskain
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi!
    I ve been searching for a while, but i still dont understand how to import a team in your damage calculator. To me it seems i have to type in a source-code like thing for each Pokemon, but where do i find the grammar? One guy two comments below said he pasted it from PS (Pokemon Showdown?) but i dont know how to get it from there either.
    Can you help me?
    turskain
    turskain
    In Showdown's teambuilder there's a button labeled "Import/Export" at the top to the right of your team's name, which brings up the team in the correct format ready for copy-pasting.

You can also write in the format manually, it's quite human-comprehensible:

U-Ship (Talonflame) @ Flyinium-Z
    Ability: Gale Wings
    Level: 50
    Adamant Nature
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SpD
    - Brave Bird
    - Flare Blitz
    - Tailwind
    - Protect
    Brucolac
    Thank you for the quick answer! It works and will save me a lot of time :)
    Hey, I use the Damage Calculator quite a bit when playing the Battle Tree and haven't played Sun for a while,what happened to the option to select the opposing trainer when using the calculator?
    turskain
    turskain
    I had difficulty maintaining the patch while merging upstream changes, so I ditched it as I personally use spreadsheets for trainer look-ups rather than the calculator.

The calculator with the trainer selector is still available on yournamehere's version of it, he implemented the feature: https://yournamehere.github.io/
    Frodo
    Frodo
    Ah that makes sense, cheers man
    hey man, I'm having some trouble getting the import team feature to work on your calc. I'm pasting a team directly from PS (and it works fine on the PS calc) but when I choose my Pokemon from the dropdown to do calcs they have empty movesets (everything else such as IVs / EVs / natures works though). Maybe yours is out of date and needs the new importable?
    turskain
    turskain
    Thanks for the heads-up. I merged the upstream changes to the moveset importer, clear browser cache/reload and see if it works now.
    cant say
    cant say
    it works perfect now, thanks. now I just need to figure out why chrome insists on using the old version despite me clearing both cache and cookies (I'm using explorer currently)
    cant say
    cant say
    yay works now!
    Hey, just wanted to point out that Entei can't learn Earthquake, so it only really has HP Ground(or Bulldoze lol) for Heatran:/
    turskain
    turskain
    Welp. Thanks for the heads-up.
    whenever I read your username I say 'turk stain' in my head and wonder how they would ever allow that to be a name haha
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…