Meh :]
    hows things?
    Meh
    Meh
    Fine c: Just been busy procrastinating studying oo
    Hows about you :o? I havent' seen you for a while
    Darkdiglett
    Darkdiglett
    Been working full time :( if I play mons I've been on PS since PO seems really dead.
    Wen fite
    pj
    pj
    Still can play tomorrow gmt+2:30 urs
    Darkdiglett
    Darkdiglett
    I'm unavailable to play until the weekend of the 7th, sorry but I don't think we can get this done. I was looking forward to this tour as well :/ If I knew the rounds were so short I wouldn't have joined.
    pj
    pj
    ok unfortunatly 4 feb is deadline i guess i should ask for sub
    Hi, we are opponents for the first round of the OST. When do you want to play?
    Darkdiglett
    Darkdiglett
    sweet as, sorry for being an hour late, kinda forgot about this and needed to throw some teams together
    Warchomp
    Warchomp
    We didn't fix a precise time, I just proposed you between 13 and 17. Anyway, it's okay, as long as we get the matchs done.
    Darkdiglett
    Darkdiglett
    yeah im going out later so i can only really play now
    yo im your tutor, and im from nz too. im away for another 6 days but once im back we can start. id prefer to use skype so if you have a skype name then lmk.
    Darkdiglett
    Darkdiglett
    Sweet as, that ,makes things easy. I'll PM you my skype name
    trc
    ill be back tomorrow afternoon, ill add you and we can discuss sessions and stuff :D
    Hi DarkDiglett, we are paired for RU Open. I'm GMT+2 (considering Summer Time) and I'll can imagine your GMT. So I think we have to play only on weekend. I think 30/31 august could sounds good. Tell me about.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Well, I don't see you. Tell me if you can play tomorrow and what time (considering different Time Zone of course) you could play. Thanks.
    Darkdiglett
    Darkdiglett
    ye you post that @ 2am my time sunday morning why would I be playing mons??
    Darkdiglett
    Darkdiglett
    fuck it just take the win, timezones obv make this too hard.
    I'm ready to battle now, so if you get on IRC in the next hour or so let me know since I'm ready to play (might leave in like an hour and half)
    Darkdiglett
    Darkdiglett
    Was at work sorry, want to test some teams and should be ready tomorrow
    actually, my good friend flargananddingle gave me a clone of the tyrunt, so I can trade right now if you want to :)
    sorry, Darkdiglett, but one post is not enough "participation" to earn you voting rights
    Darkdiglett
    Darkdiglett
    Sorry was just too busy to post every now and then so just made 1 bigger post. Lesson learned.
    Pridy
    Pridy
    xd
    Hi! We are paired for OST
    Since the deadline is only one week, you are from New Zealand and I am GMT +1, I think we should play today or tomorrow. I am free now if you are, you can find me on PS main as Vinc2612 for the next couple of hours.
    Tomorrow I'll be available from 10am (GMT +1) so it would be the evening in NZ, otherwise it may be hard to catch each other
    Darkdiglett
    Darkdiglett
    Me and my round 3 opponent, Lunar. are playing tomorrow the winner is being subbed in. Sorry about this, but we were unable to play during the round 3 time frame and were given a 1 day extension.
    If you do ever get back on, let me know. I won't ask for activity until the end. The VM is there so they can see, but I'd like to battle so if you can get back up and running before deadline we can still battle.
    Sup, we're against each other for the UU tourney. DPP UU. Hit me up with availability.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…