Widdly_Scuds
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you need help figuring out your Powersaves, I can help you :] It's pretty simple though, I think you should get it if you click around a little.
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Powersaves stores .bin files, .sav is for if you're using KeySAV2 with a digital copy. Open up My Computer -> Local Disk C: -> Users -> your username -> Powersaves3DS. They'll all be there.
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    OK, that's what I thought. Should I trust that there's no difference in the KeySAV process aside from looking for different file types?
    rufus drumknott
    I'm afraid I don't have much. I remember already trading you either my flawless Bold Latias or my 1 point off Jolly Rayquaza. I have flawless shiny jolly Buneary in a dream ball, shiny modest feebas in a dream ball, a shiny modest Ralts in a moon ball, and shiny pawniard in a luxury ball. I also have a bunch of stuff I RNGed in 5th gen like Master Ball Imposter ditto (nickname able).
    Smeargle is at level 31. Let me know if you want EVs on it or an UT copy.
    eeveefan
    eeveefan
    You're welcome! Good luck with Cresselia! :)
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    Thanks! I noticed that my Staraptor is 1 level too high lol, but I made it take 2 damage so it should be all good. Thanks for your help :D
    eeveefan
    eeveefan
    Hehe ok. You're welcome! Have a nice reset! :)
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    Oh wow I'm sorry. I didn't get a chance to get Bronzor cloned, I'll do that next chance I get and let you know.
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    Double checked my thread, and you did on fact make no mention of Porygon. I just got mixed up because I was thinking of 2 genderless DR things, and only Rotom and Porygon were on my mind. I hope this isn't a problem, and as I said I'll get you Bronzor hopefully tomorrow. You can keep that Porygon, of course.
    MagnusArcanum
    MagnusArcanum
    No problem, I should have noticed it as well. I won't be able to trade until the weekend so there's no rush in getting it cloned, but please do pick out something from my thread to trade for the Porygon. :)
    After reset the EVs do I have to reset the game or Can I trade you back it without EVs?
    eeveefan
    eeveefan
    It was at my party and he has a TM, sending request again.
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    Sorry if I messed that up, got a bit confused
    eeveefan
    eeveefan
    It's ok. I always forget I can not trade them if they are on my party.
    Finally done! :D
    I have your three pokes, when can you trade? :)
    EDIT: we said female net ball charmander, dream ball slowpoke, lux ball pawniard friend ball yamna and lure ball magikarp
    for
    lux ball charmander, heavy shellder and moon ball absol (spibacks) right?
    Your TSV 1631 matches my flawless spread for All female gender ratios, and it gets HA if the mom has it. Also the random IV is on the attack stat, so I can get any possible Hidden power.
    Now I hope you still have that sav file, I got a luxury ball fenekin and froakie waiting to be hatched. xD If you do, could you please hatch them for me?
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    Yeah no problem! I still have that save file. Unfortunately I'm busy with work all weekend, so I'll have to wait until Monday to hatch for you, if that's OK.
    hey i added your fc, i just gotta grab the kou off bank real quick and then i can trade. i'll be online as landon.
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    Thanks, getting online now. My connection might be a bit iffy tonight.
    tennisace
    tennisace
    thanks for the mola!
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    Thanks for the trade!
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    I haven't tried it yet actually. I fell asleep shortly after I read your suggestion but I'm going to try it real soon.
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    I just transferred Cleffa to my X version and it evolved just fine. Thanks for the tip. Although someone recently traded me a Cleffa with Softboiled and I wonder if that will evolve too, given it cannot be transferred back to its original game.
    Hey there, just wanted to let you know that the spitback Abra is ready. Let me know when Larvitar is. Take all the time you need.
    dialganet
    dialganet
    I'm sorry, the game doesn't let me trade gyara because he knows Waterfall :( :(, give me a second to go to the move relearner.
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    Oh sorry about that!
    dialganet
    dialganet
    I am the one that has to deeply apologize. I don't even know how that was possible, I still don't have either the eight badge or the HM :/
    Hello!
    I can clon your Pokés. You are on my FC list so I can help you if you still need help of course :)
    eeveefan
    eeveefan
    OK. I'm already online. I'll send you 7 copies.
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    7 copies? That's amazing. I know you already have your own Landorus but lmk if there's anything else from my thread you'd like, basically 1-2 credits.
    eeveefan
    eeveefan
    Yes, 7 copies. When I cloned your Pokés, I cloned 6 + original so the back up has these 7 copies.
    You're welcome! And thanks, the credits would be nice, thanks! :)
    I study math too and thereby approve your thread's title
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    Awesome. I have a friend into Graph Theory. I love Topology and Linear Algebra; my area of interest is Banach Space Theory so it's only natural, I guess. :)
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    I'm still a baby in the math world so idk exactly what my area of study will be yet... but I probably plan on teaching. (one of the few jobs where I'll have time to still play Pokemon >_>)
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    I'd like to teach too, at an uni level. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask :)
    I can help if you're still in need :]
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    For cloning? That'd be great. If it's OK I have 3 mons of which I need original +4
    are you free to trade atm?
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    Semi-redis yeah, anyone who receives it from you in a trade can't trade it further etc. Use it for whatever you like until your thread is up!
    Cipher Admin Lovrina
    Cipher Admin Lovrina
    Thanks again. Hope to do business with you again when I'm more settled haha. I'm actually from the NYC area myself.
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    Fantastic! I actually go to a league sort of thing once a month where I battle with a bunch of other guys, and we need more smogon-tier players.
    Nothing wrong with breeding with my DIttos, right? :D Anyway, I'd be glad to trade my Natu for that female Onix. As long as it has 31 Sp.Def and 0 Spe, I'm happy.
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    OK I think I still have you added, so I'll be online when you're ready.
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    Thanks for the trade! Finals are over so now I have no excuse to not catch flawess legends lol.
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Hehehe, I will save you a lot of time at least. :) Good luck resetting ^^ And thanks for the Onix. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…