SnoopysWorld
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can give you an Everstone. Coming online now. :)
    SnoopysWorld
    SnoopysWorld
    Thank you so much. :)
    Tortoise
    Tortoise
    No prob. Just think of it as thanks for all you've done for the community :)
    I just realized that i need to give you my donations I will do that tomorrow sounds good?
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Hey so what should I donate to you and what do you want in particular
    SnoopysWorld
    SnoopysWorld
    I'm OK with anything I don't have, as long as the ball matches. I've told you many, many times man... lol.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    yeah true lol sorry I feel like I should ask for specificsXD. Either ways I will look back at your thread and check to see what you have later on.
    I'm available to pick up the Buneary now, let me know when you can trade :D
    SnoopysWorld
    SnoopysWorld
    I'm about to come online. Are you available?
    Fiat500
    Fiat500
    yup, getting online now :)
    Hey Snoopy here to pick up my machop i will be online the resr of the day
    FC: 2766-9541-7988
    IGN:Rezoy
    Following my comment below, I should be online for the next couple of hours if you're about?
    SnoopysWorld
    SnoopysWorld
    Yep, I'm here now :) give me a few minutes to get online and I'll send you the Fletchling.
    curly--wurly
    Great, I'm just turning on my game. :-)
    curly--wurly
    Thank you very much! :-D
    Hey I'm ready to pickup my machop. My fc is 4957-5218-3730 and ign is kenny. I'll be online for another ~6 hours after this post.
    Sorry to bother you again, but I'm thinking of re-playing my HeartGold and was wondering if there were any Pokemon in Apricorn Balls that you desperately wanted? Also just found a Sport Ball Caterpie and a Safari Ball Grimer, would you be interested if I were to breed some 5V of either of those?
    SnoopysWorld
    SnoopysWorld
    Can't think of any Apricorn ball pokemon right now, but I'll let you know soon if I need anything. Thank you. :)
    Hello! I'm here to pick up my Chatot :)
    My FC is 2638-0419-9263
    Also, are you interested in a Shiny Moon Ball female Absol with some egg moves? It's currently in my Y, but I'd be more than happy to transfer it up for you :)
    Yours for free, of course.
    heritage
    heritage
    It's sadly missing a few IVs in defense and SpA I think, but what can you do haha
    I'm getting online now, my IGN is Darkwolf :]
    SnoopysWorld
    SnoopysWorld
    Thanks.
    heritage
    heritage
    Thank you for the cutie, and enjoy the Absol ^-^
    Hi Snoopy, I'm messaging you with the hope to pick up my Adamant Fletchling at some point? :-)
    Here are my details:
    FC: 0130-1835-8156
    IGN: Steve
    I'm available at the moment to trade, otherwise would tomorrow morning before 11am GMT or Sunday afternoon (GMT) suit?

Thank you very much!
    I am gonna be breeding some HA Scythers in a premier ball today. And i would like to donate a nice spitback i was wondering if you be interested in it.
    SnoopysWorld
    SnoopysWorld
    Got a Repeat ball one?
    Menezjul
    Menezjul
    No but i will do Repeat ball next. My adament one will be premier and impish on a repeat. But wen i get done you can have one.
    SnoopysWorld
    SnoopysWorld
    Okay, hmu when you're done. Thanks btw.
    Hi Snoopy! I'm available to pick up my calm Feebas now and will be for the next hour or so. If you are unavailable now I will be online in ~10 hours (It's nighttime in Australia now). I can breed you a female Pentaperfect Love Ball Ralts and/or Moon Ball Sneasel if you are interested. FC: 2766-9131-1640 ign LegoFigure11
    PS I really appreciate you doing this, if you ever need any favours don't hesitate to ask!
    Hello, I'm free to pick up the Smeargle! My FC is 2208 4845 7290, and my IGN is Lena.:D
    Online now for Snorlax if you are? :)
    IGN Chris 5241-2089-3896
    SnoopysWorld
    SnoopysWorld
    I'll come online after this smash game.
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    Thanks a bunch:) apolagies for the slowness there, spilt tea all over electricals :z
    I'm available right now and will be for the next ~3 hours :] btw I've been breeding sport ball scyther today (no egg moves though), would you have any use for one?
    Lumari
    Lumari
    FC 1950-8471-6556 IGN Luana
    SnoopysWorld
    SnoopysWorld
    Someone actually donated one to the thread a few days ago, I just haven't put it up yet. Thanks for the offer though. :)
    Lumari
    Lumari
    It was still the best fodder I had haha. Many thanks for the Froakie :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…