Profile posts Postings About

• oki meta I'm on now :x. But more seriously tomorrow around this time y/y
    shiloh
    shiloh
    Tmrw around this time. I will be there.
    shiloh
    shiloh
    Actual on SmogTours now
    gmt+1, should be on until midnight on weekends and around 10-11 pm on weekdays. i'm available pretty much all weekend, hbu?
    shiloh
    shiloh
    Yeah, how would sometime within the next 2-3 hours work, if not I am free pretty much all of tomorrow.
    shiloh
    shiloh
    Will be available in about 2 hours, if you are ready then
    shiloh
    shiloh
    I am free all day today, when do you want to fight
    RIPP. YOu there any other time today?
    shiloh
    shiloh
    How about you say the time you are ready, and I will be there
    10 PM or so my time on the weekends?(read ~9AM your time sat/sun)
    shiloh
    shiloh
    Let's do Saturday
    lol I missed it, apparantly, can you schedule sometime in the evening my time on the weekends?
    shiloh
    shiloh
    Weekends work fine for me. Just tell me a time.
    lol I missed it, apparantly, can you schedule sometime in the evening my time on the weekends?
    ok then I'll try to be on Wednesday around midnight your time then
    PS obviously and I'm fine with a weekday suggest a time??
    shiloh
    shiloh
    Wednesday would work best for me, anytime after 6PM my time (7:30 AM your time) I will be available till Midnight my time though, so if that works for you.
    would 12:00 AM for me and 11 AM for you be cool on the weekeds?(I'm GMT + 5:30)
    shiloh
    shiloh
    Is there any way we could do it on a week day?
    shiloh
    shiloh
    And PS or PO ( I would really prefer PS, everything is pretty much implemented)
    Hi we have to play for Level 1 tourney
    I am GMT+1. Tell me when you can play
    shiloh
    shiloh
    Hey, I am GMT -8 (PST), and would prefer fighting either tonight or tmrw night. Weekend would also work, but i would prefer today or tmrw.
    shiloh
    shiloh
    when do we fight? we have till Saturday
    Hi, I'm your opponent for the No Use tour. I'm EST, when can you play?
    shiloh
    shiloh
    When do you want to fight?
    Anttya
    Anttya
    Can you do 5 PM your time on Sunday? Idk if I can make it during 12-3. Also, Sorry for completely forgetting about this lol
    shiloh
    shiloh
    That works for me. See you at 5 my time
    Yo
    Not going to post in the C&C index because Jukain will just bitch at me for "minimodding" but I really think we should give Tyrantrum more than a day before it gets an analysis. Just throwing out arbitrary calcs doesn't tell me too much, I suggest finding some replays to show its worth. Also, it's not even on the viability rankings thread yet >.>
    boltsandbombers
    Jukain
    Jukain
    it's a forum rule that I am enforcing because I don't need people doing my job for me. it's something that I can infract for but I decided not to. it's not your job to act like a moderator.
    Jukain
    Jukain
    let qc handle what should and should not get an analysis.
    yo, i just got subbed in against you for level 1 tourney. what days / times are good for you? I'm EST btw.

wed / thurs afternoon / night or friday morning / afternoon my time works well. i've got a 12 hour shift on saturday, so that's probably a bust unless i catch you during my break.
    shiloh
    shiloh
    Ready for about the next hour or so. Will be on later tonight though if it does not work
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    On now and ready to fight~

In Tournaments and Lobby
    shiloh
    shiloh
    Back now. Are you still there?
    Hey, we have to battle for the PU tour. When are you available?
    Grim
    Grim
    I have to fix my own team too yeah. I'm usually available all days except saturday. I'm GMT+1 btw, my god that difference.
    shiloh
    shiloh
    I have my team ready, whenever you want to fight
    Grim
    Grim
    My team is ready as well. I'm always in the PU, Nederlandsu, Skillmons and ORAS rooms when I'm online, so you can find me there. I will be online in a few hours. If you can be there it woiuld be great, if you cannot that's alright too.
    Yo, we need to play for farm league. I'm GMT, will be free between around 4:30 and 7 my time tomorrow and wednesday as well as between like 10 and 11-12pm pretty much every day
  • Loading…
  • Loading…