Halcyon.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello! I know you probably haven't seen any of my posts or felt my presensee in any way, but you seem pretty cool. Wanna battle on Friday, around 5 or 530ish? Pacific Time?
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    I'm actually travelling today, but I'm voiced in the OU room so if you ever see me on there (Halcyon of Light is my name), just hit me up and i would be happy to play.
    Mega Klefki
    Mega Klefki
    Sure! That's totally fine
    Hey we're matched up for unreleased tour r3. I'm gmt-6, when are ou free?
    Tree of Bonsai
    Whoa sorry, I never received a notification of your reply. Wanna do a time on Thursday?
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    no worries, dude. I'm actually travelling today, but I'll try to be on PS later today. I'm voiced in the OU room, so that's probably the best place to find me.
    Tree of Bonsai
    Alright cool. Have safe travels!
    Hey halcyon. We're matched up for the unreleased ou mini tour. I'm gmt-6, and can do it pretty much whenever, so just let me know
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    Woah not sure why I didn't get an alert for this. But yeah I'm GMT -5 so we shouldn't have too much trouble getting this done in the next few days. I'll let you know when I'm ready.
    Hey, can you tell me what is your Altaria spread for? Seems cool but i want to be sure of what it does exactly :]
    dadoux
    dadoux
    'k then
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    Oh I'm sorry I didn't see this! Uh I actually got the spread from TDK, I'm pretty sure it has enough speed for 44 Spe Rotom-W, and then some speed creep for things that try to hit 220 like offensive Mega Scizor. The rest is put into SAtk n_n
    dadoux
    dadoux
    oh ok thx!
    I saw your team (fantastic btw) and I think you should have jolly slashed before adamant on excadrill to help alleviate the gyarados and kyurem weakness just a tiny bit since it'll outpace jolly gyarados before the boost and outpace neutral speed kyurems when sand isn't up. Luxury of hitting modest zards as well although rare at times is worth the mention to.
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    good call, I'll make the switch.
    the team for goodra is quite m-lop weak imo :{|}
    trc
    cmon bro im not trying to be rude or anything don't take this the wrong way. but the team needs to be able to a least have some chance against it OR mention in the post that it's a potential prob.
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    nah I'm not acutally mad lol. I edited the post to make it clear how to deal with Lop better, thanks for pointing it out.
    trc
    ty :3
    bro you make some sick ass squads man! loving that balanced squad you made :]
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    Thank you, glad I could help n_n
    Do you remember TornadoCreator and the things he said to you
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    it was something like

"Oh fuck you Halcyon. Do you really have so little of note going on in your life that you have to memorize every statistic in the game? And it has changed once over generations if I remember correctly. Oh no, I didn't get the accuracy of Fire Blast right! Don't beat me massa! Get. A. Fucking. Life. Halcyon."
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    LMFAO YES I DO REMEMBER THAT! From that evasion moves thread, right?
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    YES and I can't believe it was deleted, really sad. We never get good troll bait like that anymore :(
    Hey man, we're paired for farm league week 1. I'm GMT -5, you?
    Genesis7
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    My computer is trashed and I can't play on showdown. You can have the win this week.
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    Too bad thanks I guess
    Slacker Tour: you and I. I live in EST in America (GMT -5). When r u good to play this week?
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    Unfortunately this is my finals week so I'm going to be pretty busy. I would say this coming Saturday is our best bet to play. Also I'm also GMT -5, so I'm sure we won't have trouble scheduling.
    aleuser
    aleuser
    I've got exams as well so we can work it out closer to the weekend
    r u all fine and dandy? jw becuase i won't be able to be on ps much :[
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    I am just lovely <3 thank you for asking. I'm sorry you won't be on PS much :[
    TheEnder
    Update the OU mini tour y/y
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    Done. Sorry, been away for a few days.
    Clone
    Clone
    youre good lol. i just really like this one so i didnt wanna see it die :$
    Yo, you guys can have until tomorrow night if you can get it done. If not, just let me know and I can give him the win.

Hope your dad feels better :/
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    Well thank you! Yeah I'll definitely be able to play tomorrow, I'll try to get it done asap. And yes, my dad is doing fine. Thanks for your concern n_n
    Wow, so Pokemon can now be banned from Ubers? Things really have changed since I left, huh?
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    I'm incredibly happy with this decision. I've been playing ubers a lot lately, and I've always been of the opinion that any tier that is played in official tours has to at least have some sort of balance, which Ray took away. So I'm really happy that they decided to move in this direction. I think it will really benefit the tier.
    False Sense
    False Sense
    I agree, I think this is a step in the right direction. This should clear up any confusion as to what exactly Ubers is, and having an "Anything Goes" metagame should satisfy those who don't care about that sort of thing. Though I know that the idea of a Pokemon being banned from Ubers has become something of a laughing stock elsewhere...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…