PDC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we've to play for iconic tour (bo3 dpp). I'm gmt +5.30, weekday evenings and the whole of weekend work for me, when can you play?
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    OR we could do coin flip. js pls only take the win if you're serious about this tour i.e. won't quit "due to lack of interest".
    thanks.
    PDC
    PDC
    uh are you on right now?
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    uh i was writing up an analysis didnt check alerts, im on
    We gotta play for OST. I'm GMT+11, when can you play?
    PDC
    PDC
    probably on the weekend sometime, this time difference is gonna be ass. if you see me online friday - sat - sun we could prolly play then
    Hello, when would you like to play for spl? I'll be available on Friday and weekend. I'm gmt +1 and I usually prefer to play at like 6 pm or from 9 to 11:30 pm my time, but I can be quite flexible if you can't at those times
    PDC
    PDC
    sunday as usual, i'll let u know what time
    Hi when do you have time for OST r4? I'm gmt+1 and have almost every day time to play
    PDC
    PDC
    ok, want to play after tiba's spl game?
    iZocker
    iZocker
    ok
    PDC
    PDC
    hey since g3 of the rby series is taking awhile and zamrcok will be playing right after (and you have to leave b4 6pm and i have 2 do some stuff) want to just play tomorrow?
    Hey we have to play for ost rd 3, i'm GMT+11 and can play very early morning my time any day or during the day on thursday and friday. Let me know whats good for you so we can arrange a time!
    when no excuses once again
    gmt+8
    PDC
    PDC
    oh yeah
    you can have the win idc about the tournament sorry
    hi can we play for no excuses this weekend im gmt+8 so idk what times you can play (im really stressed sorry about grammar or whatever)
    Hi! OCL tournament, we are paired. When can you play? Any decent time for an european guy should work for me
    PDC
    PDC
    maybe around 3pm est today or so, basically whenever u can.
    hey pdc we're paired for the no excuses tour, when do you wanna do this?
    PDC
    PDC
    hmm i would say probably around tues - weds would be good
    Smurf.
    Smurf.
    hm alright, in an hour from now? on wed
    PDC
    PDC
    yeah that sounds pretty good, see you on smogtours
    So here's my situation: my internet is absolute shit right now and i get disconnected every 10 minutes. I can't do anything about that, just hoping they fix it as soon as possible. Cant play a bo3 anyway, so would u mind playing tomorrow at the same time?
    PDC
    PDC
    my internet is actually really bad right now as well lol, we have a series of heavy rain coming through and i would be worried my internet would crash (i've dc'd from smogtours 4 times). so yeah, i'll make a post in the thread, they won't activity us.
    Pride
    Pride
    A little, I've been laddering yesterday and today. I have no idea what most of these little fucks do so I end up doing some stupid shit :(
    PDC
    PDC
    that's how everybody feels haha. if you're interested, i would sign up for maybe SPL at mid-season. i'm sure somebody (or my team, ruiners) would pick you up
    Pride
    Pride
    Like I didn't know the masked mexican has unburden and proceeded to sweep x_x

And I might do that, I actually signed up for the smogon tournament. I think its the first one I entered since... 2011? Also fight me, I need the practice
    hey pdc we have to play for olt real quick.
    my timezone is gmt+1 and i do have time the whole day tomorrow
    PDC
    PDC
    also are we xying
    sebixxl
    sebixxl
    5 pm est sounds great!
    Idk, lets decide when we meet?
    PDC
    PDC
    I think XY would be best with spl and all coming soon
  • Loading…