rufus drumknott
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, the "great uber wall" is really a really über Great Wall.
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    The Uber Great Walls are Lugia and normal Gira, not Gira-O :p
    Grimlock00
    Grimlock00
    Well, I assumed Gira in general as an uber Great Wall. It's been a while since ubers. I'm trying(and failing) to improve my doubles:)
    Ahh, a new thread from you? Looking forward to it. Are you entering the April International this month? I plan to enter/train up for it, so your Pokemon will probably be helpful there but I plan to breed/train up some of my own too once I get a chance/what EV spreads I want. Hope you're doing well :).
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Thanks! No, I really can't, I'm crap at Doubles for one thing so I'll just train up Pokemon for people who are going to enter it hehe :) Hope you're well too.
    Lady Valkyrie
    Lady Valkyrie
    Aww, I'm still learning too - so don't give up hope :). Doubles is very different from singles after all. Cool to see you doing that though.
    Hey Rufus, I'd like to have some sort of small easter-themed giveaway, can I ask you to clone for it? Thanks! :)
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Alright, PM me the details.
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Congrats on the name change :p
    Vanadinite
    Vanadinite
    Thanks :] I'm surprised that it changes now when I'm doing this giveaway, lol.
    Doo-bee-doo-bee-doo-bah doo-bee-doo-bee-doo-bah
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Agent R!!! - Rufus the Drumknott!!

Couldn't resist :P just Lemme update my system and then we can trade?
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Uh, put something up on the GTS, please? I'm on standby to leave the computer rn, that's why my thread status is offline.
    Thanks for the eggs! The Bagon is 6IV version so try not to throw it away for no reason :p
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Uhh would you like to take it back? I was about to do just that, I don't have any use for it o-o
    Tortoise
    Tortoise
    That's alright. You can add to giveaway/make some random person happy via WT I guess? It was a leftover from a giveaway I did before. :)
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Ah I see. Well, thank you for the thought :)
    Would it be okay for me to continue trading you things I have on hand for your on hands? You always have nice stuff and I'm busy too lately so less time to play Pokemon. If you like anything I have on hand though, I'd love to continue trading with you :). I'll post what I have on hand shortly if you're cool with that. ^^ Hope you're doing well too.
    Livier says Hello! :)
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Aww, sweet! hehe, say 'hi' back from me <3
    eeveefan
    eeveefan
    Hehe ok <3 She read the message though :D
    We are on vacation so she visited me, she'll be here for three days before back to school :P
    I finally got my Powersaves to work! :DDD
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Hehe, thank you <3 Being able to back up saves and stuff is definitely one of the best investments I've ever made *_*
    eeveefan
    eeveefan
    Nice! Yeah, it's a really nice tool, I have so many back ups, maybe one day I'll restore them and SR for a good Zapdos :P
    Bice
    Bice
    Grats!
    And ZSW says APREEL FEWLS
    Hello Drumknott, I wanted to know if you could do me a favor and host a Secret Base for me it's as easy as receiving 3 Pokemon and going to the Secret Base to generate a QR code and that's it. Let me know if you would be willing to help with this
    It's so darling how people wish me health as if I had a bout of fever instead of the lifelong diseases I actually have, ilu guys <3
    hey rufus, could you help me check a few esvs if you have the time?
    oysterboy
    oysterboy
    thank you so much! rufus! i also love ace attorney btw, you mentioned it in your tumblr. just finished professor layton x ace attorney
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Who has played that game and doesn't love it? ^_^ Although personally I'd rate PL v AA as one of the lowest games in the respective series. Fantastic game, but it seemed to combine each game's flaws more than each game's good points.
    oysterboy
    oysterboy
    yeah i agree, I enjoyed the story though! :)
    "Seeper" is actually just Horsea's German name, but glad you like it and thanks again for the Gastly. ^^
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Ooh I see, that is so cute! I love foreign Pokemon species names, especially German ones. Glad to be of help <3
    Thanks to you and a coworker I devoured "the colour of magic". Thought you should know :)
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Oh you did? How did you like it? Planning to go on with the rest of the series? The Colour of Magic is definitely nowhere near the amazing quality of the books after it, so if you are, you're only just getting to the good part :)
    flargananddingle
    flargananddingle
    I started the light fantastic but have only gotten a chance to get like halfway through. I'm a huge Douglas Adams fan though so I have high hopes
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Awesome, have fun ^^ Feel free to keep me updated on your progress too :p
    Hello, Rufus! I think I have Rattata, Cubone, Spinarak, Chinchou, Pineco (maybe) & Tediursa, let me check their egg moves and breed you some males. I'd like a HA Shroomish in repeat ball :)
    eeveefan
    eeveefan
    Yes, thank you, rufus! That's why I think about open it, many orders, different timezones hehe D:
    Uhhh banners, that'd be awesome :P
    I'll let you know if I need help :) if I open my thread too :p
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Yep, getting a lot of orders can be daunting, but it's fun when you feel popular hehe :p Yeah, if you need help with stuff like that, feel free to PM me ^_^
    eeveefan
    eeveefan
    Thank you very much! :)
    Well, I'll think about it, I want to be popular hahaha :P
    My unpopular opinion is that Pokemon is a bloody great game that's doing as good as it ever was.
    Sorta Great Pokescholar
    Sorta Great Pokescholar
    I agree with this statement.
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    ^_^
    I don't get people who moan about Pokemon all the time. What are you doing on this website if you have so many objections to the game?
    Arhan
    Arhan
    I agree, sometimes I have even observed that people moan about stuff the GF or Nintendo didn't intend to do any eg. RNG becoming impossible(that happened due to the usage of 3DS exclusively, instead of DSi or earlier versions, not that Nintendo intended it)
    I've got an Aerodactyl spitback in dive ball with 3 IVs on hand, you may have it for free :)

Put somethin' up on the GTS and tell me what it is and I'll send it over
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Just tossed a Shiny Latias coz it didn't have perfect speed and was lonely natured, was I mean to it?
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    No. Bless you, child. Keep going. Are you just SRing for shininess with decent IVs or are you SRing for a competitive spread?
    Arhan
    Arhan
    I'm goin' flawless or bust, not too fussed abou' it bein' shiny but will keep if a shiny comes out as Timid with 31s in Special attack and speed and not 31 in attack
    Hi, this seems to be right place? Sorry, I am a little new to the forums. How shall we do this?
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Add my FC and I'll add yours? Just getting the Drilbur from Bank and adding you now.
    Tinuviel
    Tinuviel
    Awesome, thank you so much!
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    np, have fun :)
    Hey well I guess let me know when you're available to trade for the Female Dream Ball Eevee
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    I'm interested in them if they have EMs or IVs. In the SQSR thread, you said you had 5IV breeds to offer but now you're telling me you can't guarantee IVs on what you have to offer. I would say we have reached a bit of an impasse.
    TyrantTyranitar
    TyrantTyranitar
    I guarantee the 5IV on Slakoth and Poochyena, but the Feebas has EM's but I guess you're not interested in those 3

If you can't part with a Dream Ball Eevee just let me know now
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Nope, you offered me Wingull with the understanding that it has trade value and I'd like to have the Wingull. But I don't see why you can't breed EMs onto it. That's even easier than IVs.
    Do you still need a 4EM Seedot? I have one, but sadly it's female (it's in a safari ball though, if that matters). The EMs are Foul Play, Nasty Plot, Defog and Leech Seed. Would you like it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…