Ajna
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I've been assigned as your tutee for this round. What is your timezone and where can I find you on Showdown? I am GMT, and use the name Dilwar on Showdown, you'll find me in the Ubers room :)
    Dilwar
    Dilwar
    Damn that's a long timezone, I don't have Skype :/. But okay I'll find you in RU
    Ajna
    Ajna
    It would really be beneficial to make a skype, it's very easy to make one, and we don't have to talk on it, it's mostly for scheduling times, and if you have any questions while I'm away. I'm not always on irc or ps, so skype is by far the best way to reach me
    eren
    And now I reply months later to make ththings awkward!
    hai fren ;; ru mini tour is rigged im sure :< we battle for r1, im gmt +8 prefer weekends but weekdays are cool too. hbu?
    Ajna
    Ajna
    I'm gmt -8 so weekends are prolly better. Just hmu on skype or irc
    Don't know you, but wanted to congratulate you for being such a good tutor every round you've helped in. ^.^
    Ajna
    Ajna
    Thank's a lot man :)
    You got assigned as my tutor, really looking forward to learning from you :]
    Ajna
    Ajna
    haha cool :) Also, the best way to contact me is usually on skype so whenever you get the chance add ajnam8. If you're free today we could do our first session at around 3:30 pst(or pdt idk xd)
    jay
    jay
    Added you on Skype, like I said I'll be on about 4:00ish.
    Hey man, I'm really sorry if i vanished, but our timezones matchup is quite bad and ihad a busy week. I hope we can do something togethere next week.
    Ajna
    Ajna
    Don't worry about it, ik it kinda sucks. We'll definitely do something this week though
    Hey dude, are you still interested in working on Spiritomb?
    Ajna
    Ajna
    Oh shit, sorry man I completely forgot about it. I'm extremely busy rn, I'd probably let someone else have it.
    Hey dude we're paired for farm again, when's good with you?
    Ajna
    Ajna
    This Friday? I have games all week so I'm a bit busy, but if you see me in the RU room though just hit me up
    valetta
    valetta
    Sure friday works, just tell me when
    farm league when fite (im gmt+1)
    Ajna
    Ajna
    I'm gmt -8 but I'm extremely busy this week due to finals and basketball but would you be able to do saturday? You can pick the time
    valetta
    valetta
    i can play on saturday 9 pm your time if that works with you
    Ajna
    Ajna
    Yeah that's fine
    :] we are paired for farm i obv cant play tomorrow but whats good for you?
    Ajna
    Ajna
    any day this week besides tomorrow is fine, I'll be in the RU room as always
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…