E4 Flint
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thee, the one who hungers to abolish Stall is Unclean. Thou shalt perpetually be subjugated by the Pure and true sovereign, da holy mimez. To become clean, thee must recite: ☆*・゜゚・*MIMEZ WAVE!!*・゜゚・*☆KEEP THE STALL GOING ☆*・゜゚・*LETS GO MIME !*・゜゚・*☆ \⌒(o°‿°o)⌒/

After Purification, repost this letter by raven to those that advocate the blasphemous and unholy offense paganism to spread the light in His name, da mimez.
    hi flint, we have OMPL. when fite? could daily tour time work for you, and if so,which day?
    E4 Flint
    E4 Flint
    Friday will definitely work let me know if you can make that
    omnisc
    omnisc
    wait,sorry,got the date mixed up,i'm available thursday. so,thursday or friday, or whichever when we're on? sorry about this confusion
    E4 Flint
    E4 Flint
    OK, let's try to get it done tomorrow, Thursday, July 9
    Thee, the one who hungers to abolish Stall is Unclean. Thou shalt perpetually be subjugated by the Pure and true sovereign, da holy mimez. To become clean, thee must recite: ☆*・゜゚・*MIMEZ WAVE!!*・゜゚・*☆KEEP THE STALL GOING ☆*・゜゚・*LETS GO MIME !*・゜゚・*☆ \⌒(o°‿°o)⌒/

After Purification, repost this letter by raven to those that advocate the blasphemous and unholy offense paganism to spread the light in His name, da mimez.
    つ༽ ◕_◕ つ ༼つ༽ ◕_◕ つ ༼つ༽ ◕_◕ つ ༼つ༽ ◕_◕ つ ༼つ༽ ◕_◕ つ ༼つ༽ ◕_◕ つ ༼つ༽ ◕_◕ つ ༼つ༽ ◕_◕ つ ༼
    >othermetas: ["", "c:", "1434780590", "%E4 Flint", "ahhh"]
    >othermetas: ["", "c:", "1434780595", "%E4 Flint", "i thought i made the newest best bh idea"]
    >othermetas: ["", "c:", "1434780601", "%E4 Flint", "unfortunately it doesnt work"]
    what was it?
    E4 Flint
    E4 Flint
    Illusion groudon with red orb to beat kyogre and chansey simultaneously
    lordmagecar
    lordmagecar
    mfw tht was my idea :(
    You probably noticed by now, but we are facing each other in this week of OMPL. I'm GMT +2 and very busy at the moment, but I should be able to play sometime around this weekend. What times are you avaiable?
    TTer
    TTer
    Sorry that I was unable to do so, I already slept when you posted that, During the time you come on it's already 2 am my time and I have to get up 6 am the other day. :/ I was online a lot, but I think it was to early for you. Kumi also stated that we missed eachother just by minutes on Saturday. The whole situation is very unfortunate and I'm very sorry about it, my IRL schedule is very harsh at the moment and doesn't allow me to be up late at night.
    TTer
    TTer
    Also I want to add that I'm very sorry that I didn't make it in time. I said I would be online, I tried very hard but couldn't make it. I may be subbed out for Dream Eater Gengar now, but Nani Man hasn't responded yet.
    E4 Flint
    E4 Flint
    Dw about it bud, I understand completely cause I'm in the same situation with work hours. It's my fault as well since unfortunately I can't come home early but I did stay up till around 230 to 3 a few days in the hope I could catch you in the mornings. If you can get your sub in then things will be smooth and this game will not affect the overall score anyway
    Is it bad that I'm too sleep deprived to understand why you suddenly added a seaking to your picture?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…