Void
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey man we gotta play for Seasonals lemme know when youre available. my timezone is GMT-5
    Void
    Void
    that should be fine, see you then
    Void
    Void
    hey, sorry i was on but didn't notice the time lol, are you still available to battle?
    KyleCole
    KyleCole
    I'm not gonna be able to play tomorrow sorry man :[
    i beat nails and am now your tournament opponent (obvsly for galbia's RU tournament)

what's your gmt, when is good for you to play, so on and so fourth. feel free to hit me up on irc or ps
    Void
    Void
    hi, i'm gmt+1, i'm free pretty much all day everyday for the rest of this week. just let me know your timezone and when you're available and we should be able to easily work something out.
    tehy
    i think i'm...gmt -8 ? i live in California, is the gist of it

i'm free p.much whenever but i'd like to john for today,or at least for the next few hours
    Holy shit Void, it's been a while
    DC.
    DC.
    Pretty good, hadn't played pokes in like 2 years decided to make a little comeback for the summer. and you?
    Void
    Void
    nice, i started playing on and off again for a bit since late last year. been playing a few tours here and there recently since i've been less busy, gonna be playing in the upcoming wcop for europe as well. hope you decide to stick around for a bit, not many people from the shoddy days still around who i've managed to keep in touch with lol.
    DC.
    DC.
    I didn't know team europe was a thing again. I played for a la 3 and 2 years ago but i dont know anyone on the team now so i 'm not really feeling it anymore. i might the grand slam if i dont lose everything on activity lol
    Hi we're up for the lower tier tour, I can play for basically the rest of today if you're on :)
    LightningLuxray
    LightningLuxray
    Yeah I'm free, it's good :)
    LightningLuxray
    LightningLuxray
    Hey I'm going to be out for a bit, should be home around 3:00 PM my time. Feel free to call activity if I'm not back by then, but try to be on until 4:00 PM my time if you can because I should definitely be home by then :)
    LightningLuxray
    LightningLuxray
    Hi I'm online now! I'll be waiting on the main server in the RU room :)
    i can play tomorrow same time for ru tour but i have relatively little time so i'm going to need you to be on right then
    Void
    Void
    just to confirm, you said 4pm my time the other day but when you messaged me that was 3pm my time, just need to know which one it is. what time will you be on your time? (gmt -5 i believe)
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    oh 10 am my time, i must have messed up the conversion? so the same time as when i messaged you before if you can
    are you here? i don't have a huge amount of time to sit and wait, so if you don't show soon i won't be able to play
    Void
    Void
    sorry i couldn't play today, i was in bed with a fever for most of the day. if no extension is given you can take the win.
    when fite ru tour. I'm gmt-5, and am out of town from thursday through the weekend, so i'd like to get the game done asap.
    Void
    Void
    i've been having some issues with my net, should be fine now if you'll be available today. if not then i guess we'll have to do it monday or request extension...
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    monday it is i guess, although i have work which makes scheduling hard. I can either play at about 4 pm your time or about midnight your time i think...
    Void
    Void
    i'll most likely be on at 4pm my time, i'll be on smogtours so just get on and send me a PM when you can play
    We're paired for Clear Skies Tournament.

I'm GMT -5 & can play anytime after 1 PM on weekdays & mostly all day on weekends.
    Void
    Void
    sorry for the rather late reply, guess i missed this. i'm free anytime tomorrow (sunday), just let me know what time is good for you.
    Dr Ciel
    Uh, I can play when I get back from shopping, the earliest being 2 or 3 PM my time.
    where do you idle? we can do a game if youre up for it
    gorgie
    gorgie
    msged you on smogtours.
    gorgie
    gorgie
    messaged you...on smogtours ~_~
    gorgie
    gorgie
    can you at least respond lol
    No STABs tour, GMT -6, are you available on the weekend? I can get on in the mornings then.
    Void
    Void
    yeah weekend works fine for me, if you don't want to play in the morning afternoons your time are fine for me as well
    Void
    Void
    will you be free to play today? if you are, just let me know what time you'll be on.
    Doctor_DraX
    Doctor_DraX
    I am free this afternoon -6.
    when fight for adv ubers? i'm PST and should be available around 12pm-10pm. when you wanna fight?
    Hey, you and I face in the no stabs tour. When can you play? I'm gmt+3 :]
    Void
    Void
    i need to build a team for this, how does weekend sound? i'm gmt+1 so pretty close timezones, shouldn't be too hard
    ArchPhantom
    ArchPhantom
    Fine by me
    Hey we're paired for adv cup. I'm GMT 0, let me know about your timezone as I can play anytime but today
    Void
    Void
    i can't play right now anyway, so it's fine. 5pm my time works, i'll see you then.
    Void
    Void
    i'm on smogtours rn, send me a message whenever you come on
    absdaddy
    fuck, sorry for missing it but i had something important to do irl. Are you still gonna be up in like 20 minutes from now?
    hey, when fight for the return of the king tour? i'm gmt+2 and can play evening everyday. I can play afternoon the week-end too
    When fight for bw cup?
    Void
    Void
    i can play this weekend or next, you can find me on smogtours server whenever i'm on
    Lord Alphose
    Lord Alphose
    Cool cool cool
    Void
    Void
    you free to play this weekend, like maybe around 7-8pm gmt+1 on saturday?
    i see ur training w/ me paid off n_n
    Void
    Void
    yea man i apologize for not shoutin u out, couldn't have done it without u
    Void
    Void
    sike
    rural
    rural
    If you need to find me for the dubs seasonal, i'm in #doubles, smogtours, and in the doubles room on PS!
    shaian
    shaian
    dude can you battle today? im on smogtours and ps dubs room if you need to find me...
    Void
    Void
    ah sorry i couldn't play, had a lot of stuff going on this week and no time for mons really. gl with the rest of the tour
    hey when do you wanna play for fuck trappers I'm eastern time
    Void
    Void
    sry i wasn't available this past weekend, i'll try to get on whenever possible today/tmr/wed but if we don't get it done you can take the win
    BKC
    BKC
    tomorrow's deadline, I'll be on for most of the rest of today if you can make it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…