swagilyph
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey swagilyph, I can battle right now if you want to. I'm in the NU room under YouDon'tKnowMe. Just message me on there if you want to battle tonight, I'll be on until like 10 or so eastern time. If you can't tonight, you can contact me on skype (youdontknowme987).
    So help me, if you actually live in Michigan, i'm totally gonna come fangirling over to your house.
    swagilyph
    swagilyph
    lol i live in eastpointe, man
    we have to fight for botw :] i am gmt +1 and free most afternoons /evenings so lets just battle whenever after the serves goes back up
    swagilyph
    swagilyph
    ah nice. Im free all day wednesdays and one of the weekend days alternating. If ps is up tomorrow we can do it then :]
    swagilyph
    swagilyph
    that being said Im also free for the rest of the night if youll be around. Id imagine it to be about 12:30am for you and idk if youre a night guy
    hey fren :] just saw u play pokemon today uu really good! ( haha get it uu is the tier u played. it was a play on words because i wanted to say you but uu got the point across as well as being an epic pun) XDDD if u get to know me you'll learn i tell bad jokes bcuz im a dork :D can u teach me uu? i watch u on yt and ur so swagiliphic *_*

thanks fren :] catch u on le flippy flop (more of me being a dork, sorry XD)
    aim
    aim
    HENRY!???
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…