Slowmobro
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm your first opponent I still need to train some stuff so I will let you know when I'm ready.
    Slowmobro
    Slowmobro
    Sounds good! Haha one of my teams is good to go. So I'll be ready whenever you are.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Alright thanks:)
    hey buddy when is a good day/time for us to battle? I'm on PDT (GMT-7) and I'm thinking either Sunday or Monday afternoon (4-8 pm). Let me know what works best for you
    Slowmobro
    Slowmobro
    Can you watch my replays? haha you came prepared xD Anyways I posted! ggs lol well for you, just embarrassing on my end xD
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    Well I don't like keeping the same team for that reason. I played semi stall on round 1, hyper offensive in round 2 and balanced on this one. HO vs HO in this meta is almost a coin flip that's why I brought my SpDef tank back
    Slowmobro
    Slowmobro
    See I was gonna change my whole team up lol but I decided against it :/
    Hey, so we're matched up in round 1 of the battle of Kanto. Between now and the deadline, I'm free to battle for approximately the next half hour. Otherwise, we're looking at Sunday from probably about 5pm-9pm GMT (let me know ASAP if that's your plan), otherwise Monday and Tuesday both between about 7pm and 9.30pm GMT should be feasible. Do any of those times suit? Let me know.
    Slowmobro
    Slowmobro
    Great games! You posting or am I??
    curly--wurly
    I've posted! They were great games, your team just had the slight upper hand on mine! Well played, I enjoyed those battles a lot. :-)
    Slowmobro
    Slowmobro
    Haha that alakazam just barely outspeeds people in kanto! Yeah was a great 1st round. I'll post the vids!
    Hi! I'm your opponent for the New Kids on The Block tour. I'm GMT -7 and I'm available today, tommorow, next monday, and next tuesday at 6:00 to 10:00 PM. How about you?
    DTM
    DTM
    Just checking in. Are we still good for today at 6?
    Slowmobro
    Slowmobro
    Actually im just gonna default out of the tourney. I really do prefer wifi tourney lol. But I wish you the best of luck!
    DTM
    DTM
    Thank you! Good luck with what you do next as well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…