Stall Hater
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I've noticed that you haven't been around lately. Under the assumption that your name is accurate, and that you quit mons due to too much stall in Lvl 100 tiers, I recommend giving DPP LC a try. It's a fun, fast-paced alternative to lvl 100 tiers, where offense rules and stall is non-existent.
    Yo, I subbed into LC open and we're paired, when are you available to destroy my sorry ass? I'm est | gmt -4
    matched up for NU open, when do you wanna play? i'm gmt -5. I too hate stall lol
    Stall Hater
    Stall Hater
    Sorry I didn't reply earlier I was in a hospital. I saw that you got new opponent, good, cause I can't play anyway.
    The Hitman
    The Hitman
    sorry to hear that hope all is well, take care
    Hay, we're paired for Ubers Open. When are you free? I'm GMT -5 and should be free most nights, but my work schedule might change.
    Stall Hater
    Stall Hater
    Sorry for late reply. I won't be able to play so just take the win.
    when can u play for uu open? im usually available in the evenings gmt-7
    Stall Hater
    Stall Hater
    I'm GMT +2 so it's like 9 hour difference. I think we should play at 10 PM your time on Friday, it will be 7 AM for me. Does that work for you?
    watashi
    watashi
    sure
    watashi
    watashi
    hey, its our scheduled time, ill be on smogtours
    sum zero fight
    I'm gmt-4 and can play anyway Tuesday Wednesday Thursday during afternoon or evenings
    I can play at sporadic times today, too
    I go on vaca Friday so can't play after
    Get back to me soon so we can try and get this done before I go on vaca if you could :x
    Stall Hater
    Stall Hater
    I will be on smogtours under the same name.
    Stall Hater
    Stall Hater
    Yo! You never came. I will be on smogtours today so message me there if you still wanna play this.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Yea ugh I forgot to go on smogtours when I was on
    I'll look for ya today if you'll be active but it not then nbd
    i think we play for r1 of lc open? i'll be busy these next few weeks coz uni so i'd like to play around the 29th. i'm -4
    When fite for UU open? I'm GMT + 10 and it looks like you are GMT + 2, so I guess we should play in my evening and your early afternoon if that suits you? I don't really mind which day
    Stall Hater
    Stall Hater
    Wednesday around 8-9 PM your time sounds best for me. Does that work for you?
    Tom Bus
    Tom Bus
    Should be fine n_n
    Stall Hater
    Stall Hater
    Find me on smogtours whenever you come on.
    sum zero game. gmt -8, what times work for you?
    Stall Hater
    Stall Hater
    We can try today, I will be on my pc for four more hours so just message me when you get on and we can play.
    D!fficult
    D!fficult
    will be on smogtours
    D!fficult
    D!fficult
    ok anyways we're the only matchup left so it'd be cool if we could just get this over with: you're -4, i'm -5, other dude is -4, rly good dude is +13 so we're the decider
    sup man we're in the same group for sub zero, im gmt +0 and free tonight or sunday. I can play other days but thats harder man.
    Your skype username isn't coming up in the directory. Add me at zplusl so I can invite you to the b101 group.
    So when do u wanna play for bo3 tour? I'm gmt+0
    Stall Hater
    Stall Hater
    Tomorrow would be the best for me, around 10 pm my time, I'm GMT +1. Does it work for you? Sorry I didn't respond yesterday but I was on another tab and when I came back you already left.
    Level 56
    Level 56
    Its ok and Um 10 pm will be difficult for me, how bout 9 pm ur time tmrw?
    Stall Hater
    Stall Hater
    That's ok with me. I will be on smogtours under the same name. See you there.
    gotta play for low budget, on west coast time. when do you wanna play?
    Stall Hater
    Stall Hater
    I'm gmt+1. How about tomorrow 2 or 3 pm your time?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…